testtest

My New Sidekick!

belladonna

Professional
So, I drove an extra 50 miles after work yesterday to pick up my XD-M Elite. The weather was good, so I didn't mind. My FFL guy mounted the Dragonfly for me, and I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes. Got home at 5:30ish, the same time I would have if I had loitered around in Fargo running errands, lol. The bonus is he told me it qualifies for the Gear Up promo...happy birthday to me!!! :D I can't wait to take it to the range next week. I know absolutely not much about red dots, so I have some reading to do.
IMG_3872.jpeg

Congratulations, my 'Belle! I'm unsure if you remember, I suggested you investigate this model months ago, as you were looking at pistols of similar size. I like mine; it's in line to be my next dedicated carry weapon. On the dot, there are so many touted methods for "finding the dot." Crank up YouTube, pick a method that makes sense to/for you, and dry fire. You'll find your stride. Cheers!

So, I drove an extra 50 miles after work yesterday to pick up my XD-M Elite. The weather was good, so I didn't mind. My FFL guy mounted the Dragonfly for me, and I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes. Got home at 5:30ish, the same time I would have if I had loitered around in Fargo running errands, lol. The bonus is he told me it qualifies for the Gear Up promo...happy birthday to me!!! :D I can't wait to take it to the range next week. I know absolutely not much about red dots, so I have some reading to do.
View attachment 48231
You definitely will love it, I got 2 just like her, one in 9mm and one in 10mm, great guns!

Congratulations, my 'Belle! I'm unsure if you remember, I suggested you investigate this model months ago, as you were looking at pistols of similar size. I like mine; it's in line to be my next dedicated carry weapon. On the dot, there are so many touted methods for "finding the dot." Crank up YouTube, pick a method that makes sense to/for you, and dry fire. You'll find your stride. Cheers!
I do remember, and that’s what lead me to revisit my online favorites to see the prices. At $530 for the gun and optic, I figured I couldn’t go wrong. I checked the price again not 24 hours after I bought it and the price had gone up over $100. I figured I done good! 😎

View attachment 48231
Congrats !!

Gun Day is Fun Day !!🕺🕺🕺

Back