testtest

My son's new gun.

Recusant

Hellcat
My son, who is a deputy sheriff, was issued a new sidearm this week. He has spent the last 2 days at the range and has already put 2500 rounds through it without any problems.
sig 320.jpg

That is a nice looking firearm, this is just an observation, I do like StreamLight products however the TLR-1 HL has a
battery door/on off switch that is prone to breaking at the hinge point during recoil. I have the TLR-2 HL light/laser unit on my Emissary and although it hasn’t broken yet on that gun I’ve had mine break twice on other handguns.
They sell replacement battery doors on Amazon and are easy to replace.
It would be a bad thing to have that break when needed in a defensive situation.

That is a nice looking firearm, this is just an observation, I do like StreamLight products however the TLR-1 HL has a
battery door/on off switch that is prone to breaking at the hinge point during recoil. I have the TLR-2 HL light/laser unit on my Emissary and although it hasn’t broken yet on that gun I’ve had mine break twice on other handguns.
They sell replacement battery doors on Amazon and are easy to replace.
It would be a bad thing to have that break when needed in a defensive situation.
Good points on the TLR1…I have one, but it doesn’t get the hard workouts my Surefires get…

Back