testtest

My twins turn 50

ex13F

Master Class
Well it's been raining alot here so I'm inside more than normal. So just for the heck of it I got out the twins and took a photo.
I've had the one with the Jelling (Viking style) grips for several years and after having wrecked the original grips I found these.
The one on the right I found 2 years ago in 98% and probably gave too much for it but you know how that goes. These little screamers are obviously 2.75" Ruger Security Sixes in .357 mag and they are both 1973 models so they are "Low Back" or the original grip frame.
50 years old this year. 🥳🥳🎂

twins.jpg

Well it's been raining alot here so I'm inside more than normal. So just for the heck of it I got out the twins and took a photo.
I've had the one with the Jelling (Viking style) grips for several years and after having wrecked the original grips I found these.
The one on the right I found 2 years ago in 98% and probably gave too much for it but you know how that goes. These little screamers are obviously 2.75" Ruger Security Sixes in .357 mag and they are both 1973 models so they are "Low Back" or the original grip frame.

View attachment 37276
Very nice grips on the left Ruger!

View attachment 37276
Wasnt exactly the twins I was expecting to see but pretty neat. My Twins are USAFA Grads and are both going to be LtColonel this year.

Back