testtest

Name that round

pix579549269_LI.jpg

A rimmed 22cal?

Close enough to disclose since no one will actually get it.

Reuter & Reynolds .220 T.K. Lee wildcat rifle cartridge. This cartridge was created by Vernor Gipson in 1943 and was named after the 1917 NRA Small Bore Champion shooter T.K. Lee. It is made from a blown-out .30-40 Krag case necked down to a .22 bullet.

The next one will be much easier. ;)

4.6x36; HK’s first 4.6 (not counting their caseless).

Have a box of this in my collection as well.

Correct.

The Heckler & Koch (HK) 4.6X36mm Experimental cartridge developed by Centro de Estudios Técnicos de Materiales Especiales (CETME) (Center for Technical Studies of Special Materials) to compete with the 5.56X45mm NATO round, which eventually won the competition for a standardized cartridge for use by NATO and US forces. The cartridge was originally developed by Heckler & Koch for its experimental HK36 assault rifle. The main feature that set this cartridge apart from its rivals was its unique "Spoon tip" which was a concave area on one side of the tip and was intended to make the bullet tumble after hitting its target and give it greater stopping power.

I'll go back to harder ones.

Close enough to disclose since no one will actually get it.

Reuter & Reynolds .220 T.K. Lee wildcat rifle cartridge. This cartridge was created by Vernor Gipson in 1943 and was named after the 1917 NRA Small Bore Champion shooter T.K. Lee. It is made from a blown-out .30-40 Krag case necked down to a .22 bullet.

The next one will be much easier. ;)
That was my handgernade for horseshoe toss!

Back