testtest

National Red Flag Law enacted by Biden

It's not really a national red flag law. It's another bloated government office that will no doubt be staffed by anti gun activists. They are supposed to help ( and bribe) states implement red flag laws if they want to or are able to. This was part of the BS that John Cornyn and the other morons rammed through after Uvalde.

This is another example of the Marxist-Democrat party ignoring the Constitution and finding ways to circumvent the restrictions on government contained therein. The timing of this announcement was far from coincidence, as it came on a weekend. Naturally, it's hoped that it would escape a news cycle.

Biden and his regime are tyrants. They ignore the Constitution and the rule of law. They appear to believe that their office gives them not only unbridled power and intellectual superiority but also whatever passes for moral foundation (in their minds) for their actions.

People who oppose these attacks on our Republic must turn out and vote against these evil actors in November. While it appears they believe that they have rigged the system sufficiently to guarantee the outcome they want, they need to be confronted with overwhelming disapproval at the ballot box.

This is no time for apathy. Non-participation is support of their agenda.

It's not really a national red flag law. It's another bloated government office that will no doubt be staffed by anti gun activists. They are supposed to help ( and bribe) states implement red flag laws if they want to or are able to. This was part of the BS that John Cornyn and the other morons rammed through after Uvalde.
I think there are provisions in the new dept to help fund various states set up 'Red Flag' laws and facilities. In other words use your and my tax money to set up offices to hinder/infringe on our constitutional rights.

I think there are provisions in the new dept to help fund various states set up 'Red Flag' laws and facilities. In other words use your and my tax e money to set up offices to hinder/infringe on our constitutional rights.
Yep, there sure are. That's what it said in the law they passed a couple years ago. What it also said was "For states that want to implement red flag laws" and it mentioned incentivizing states to adopt red flag laws. What it didn't say and couldn't say is "Force states to adopt red flag laws." Federal red flag laws would take an act of congress. Now that doesn't mean Biden wouldn't attempt an end run around congress the way he did with the ATF changing the brace rule or what constitutes " In business" as it relates to private gun sales, but that isn't what happened in this case.

My state has a law against red flag laws.

Yep, there sure are. That's what it said in the law they passed a couple years ago. What it also said was "For states that want to implement red flag laws" and it mentioned incentivizing states to adopt red flag laws. What it didn't say and couldn't say is "Force states to adopt red flag laws." Federal red flag laws would take an act of congress. Now that doesn't mean Biden wouldn't attempt an end run around congress the way he did with the ATF changing the brace rule or what constitutes " In business" as it relates to private gun sales, but that isn't what happened in this case.

My state has a law against red flag laws.
This is similar to the teaching of CRT in schools. IN Texas Abbott signed an executive order to prohibit the teaching of CRT. The federal gov't. and the state educrats solved this problem by simply changing the name of the course and the feds providing direct grants to school districts to incentivize them (bribes) to fast track the courses. I.e., it never went away. Dastardly and nefarious is what it is, and Texas having a sort legislative session every two years allows the politicians to hide from making the tough decisions.

This is similar to the teaching of CRT in schools. IN Texas Abbott signed an executive order to prohibit the teaching of CRT. The federal gov't. and the state educrats solved this problem by simply changing the name of the course and the feds providing direct grants to school districts to incentivize them (bribes) to fast track the courses. I.e., it never went away. Dastardly and nefarious is what it is, and Texas having a sort legislative session every two years allows the politicians to hide from making the tough decisions.
Missouri’s SAPA law is being challenged by the Biden administration and has been put on stay by a liberal federal judge. It would not only make it illegal for any state officials or LEO to assist the feds in enforcing any unconstitutional federal gun laws, but makes it punishable by a $50,000 fine and permanent disbarment from working in the state.

420183905_880387490556565_2023336333361672432_n.jpg

Biden can't "enact" a law, he can only sign one passed by both houses of Congress. No such law has been brought up in either chamber.
He's been pretty active instructing his puppet from the meme up there to change rules and definitions to do an end run around congress. Pretending that using the ATF ( as well as the EPA and other non elected agencies) to "Define" and essentially change law isn't happening is either complicit or ignorance.

He's been pretty active instructing his puppet from the meme up there to change rules and definitions to do an end run around congress. Pretending that using the ATF ( as well as the EPA and other non elected agencies) to "Define" and essentially change law isn't happening is either complicit or ignorance.
Every single law has underlying regulations written by the implementing agency. Pretending like the ATFE is unique in this is just propoganda.

Every single law has underlying regulations written by the implementing agency.
This is HUGE part of what's wrong in America these days. We are supposed to be governed by LAWS, enacted by a Constitutional process (that YOU should have learned in the tenth grade, if not before). Increasingly we are governed by rules and regulations handed down by nameless, faceless bureaucrats and autocrats and idealogues for whom no one has ever voted. There's another word for such a system: Tyranny. :mad:

This is HUGE part of what's wrong in America these days. We are supposed to be governed by LAWS, enacted by a Constitutional process (that YOU should have learned in the tenth grade, if not before). Increasingly we are governed by rules and regulations handed down by nameless, faceless bureaucrats and autocrats and idealogues for whom no one has ever voted. There's another word for such a system: Tyranny. :mad:
Actually, the regulations specify day-to-day operating rules and principles. They have to be consistent with the law and the regulations are directly derived from the law. Congress can also be as specific as they want to in the law.

If you think there is tyranny, the source of it isn't regulations, my friend. They just make sure Congress's intentions are being followed and that everyone is being treated the same.

Back