testtest

Nearly 1,500 Handgun Models De-Certified by the State of California

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Near the start of this year, California de-certified nearly 1,500 handguns of various configurations that already meet the certification standards.

Nearly 1,500 Handgun Models De-Certified by the State of California

1613931671004.png

I'm not the least bit surprised that the California government would do this. However, I am absolutely dumbfounded that the people of California would allow it. I stopped getting angry about CA laws a while back, because the people who consistently vote for the politicians who act this way are getting exactly what they deserve.

I fully understand why conservatives and freedom-loving Americans are fleeing California. What I can't comprehend is why leftists and progressives keep leaving. California has enacted every progressive law possible. If a leftist really believes these laws are a good idea, then why on earth wouldn't they stay and bask in the glory of these regulations?

If a leftist really believes these laws are a good idea, then why on earth wouldn't they stay and bask in the glory of these regulations?
That's easy - it's twofold.

1 - just like those who voted for Sleepy Joe, they truly believe "oh, they'll never do that to me...

2 - nobody, anywhere in this nation, passes "A" law anymore. Witness the currently-in-progress "COVID stimulus bill", it has a ton of "riders" built into it. The $1.9T bill contains:
- $50M for "environmental justice" groups
- forces the $15/hour minimum wage hike
- $350B to state and local governments (bailouts for places like NY, Detroit, Minneapolis, and CA)
- hundreds of millions for "arts and humanities"
- tens of millions for COVID relief to colleges who host CCP "Confucious institutes"

....there is no "pass a law" anymore. They're ALL packed with pork, to keep lobbyists happy. People vote for "the" issue they care about, and all this other crap gets piled on top of it.

The problem is, people keep voting for the people who perpetuate this crap. Then, their state gets screwed up. So, they move to a new state...and start the process over again.

Like locusts.

That's easy - it's twofold.

1 - just like those who voted for Sleepy Joe, they truly believe "oh, they'll never do that to me...

2 - nobody, anywhere in this nation, passes "A" law anymore. Witness the currently-in-progress "COVID stimulus bill", it has a ton of "riders" built into it. The $1.9T bill contains:
- $50M for "environmental justice" groups
- forces the $15/hour minimum wage hike
- $350B to state and local governments (bailouts for places like NY, Detroit, Minneapolis, and CA)
- hundreds of millions for "arts and humanities"
- tens of millions for COVID relief to colleges who host CCP "Confucious institutes"

....there is no "pass a law" anymore. They're ALL packed with pork, to keep lobbyists happy. People vote for "the" issue they care about, and all this other crap gets piled on top of it.

The problem is, people keep voting for the people who perpetuate this crap. Then, their state gets screwed up. So, they move to a new state...and start the process over again.

Like locusts.
Before someone is allowed to move into a freedom respecting patriotic state there should be a mandatory background check to see if they are a leftist to which they would denied entry on account of dangerous anti american values and having a self inflicted mental disorder.....😜👍

Before someone is allowed to move into a freedom respecting patriotic state there should be a mandatory background check to see if they are a leftist to which they would denied entry on account of dangerous anti american values and having a self inflicted mental disorder.....😜👍
By things going on now days, Might carry that idea over into the political arena to get better results? In my opinion any one who is against our present Constitution and it's written ideals has no business in our government.

Ok, question, if you had an approved gun, and now it’s been taken off there list, does that mean you own an illegal gun now?

My cousin, a life long resident of California, along with her husband, are leaving San Diego for central Tennessee, south of Nashville. They own a trucking business, and are finally fed up with the rules, restrictions, and cost of living and doing business out there. They've developed business outside of California, and are now ready to relocate.

Unfortunately their children and grandchildren remain out there, so they will still need to travel back on occasion.

Too bad the "State of Jefferson" never came to fruition. There are a lot of conservative counties in that area of California that are unfortunately subservient to the will of the liberal mobs of the big cities.

Back