testtest

Nevada Judge Allows Suit to Move Forward Alleging AR-15s Should be Considered Machine Guns

I need a family member to get hit by a drunk driver so I can sue the alcohol company, the car manufacturer, and whoever sold the alcohol. Surely all of the above knew that their products could be used in that manner and did nothing to prevent it.

Can the stupid get any deeper in this country?

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, thought bump stocks were banned, so how can an AR-15 be considered a machine gun when the stocks were banned already......🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ridiculous. Under that ruling, ANY semiautomatic rifle could theoretically be considered a machine gun - as I am sure you could probably make a bump stock to fit your Ruger 10/22 or anything - not just an AR-15.

We are moving more and more towards the future predicted by that great masterpiece of a movie "Idiocracy".

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, thought bump stocks were banned, so how can an AR-15 be considered a machine gun when the stocks were banned already......🤔🤔🤔🤔
That's what I was thinking. It seems that they might be saying that 1) these firearm companies making AR's knew their product could be modified to be a machine gun, and because of this, 2) all AR's should be considered machine guns (please don't think that I'm agreeing with this reasoning, just how I thought they were going about it). Some of the commenters in the article gave some good responses. I don't think it's going anywhere, and as @Grifter stated, when and where will these lawsuits end? Drunk driver incidents, thus holding car companies responsible?, Holding the aircraft makers responsible for 911, because they should have known hijacker could breakdown the cockpit door and fly the planes into buildings? It's just another money grab & anti Gun opportunity to hold the ones with the most money accountable instead of the actual person or persons that WAS responsible accountable. Can't get any money from him?, then let's go after the Gun manufactures. I'm truly sorry for those that lost loved ones to this massacre, but this lawsuit makes no sense at all.

They are not getting the money they want from the individuals that actually made the modifications and\or committed the crime. The manufacturers have more money. as @BET7 mentioned.
Anything can be modified and made illegal. They will try anything and everything.

We also need to remember that anti-gunners realize it is easier to sue a company out of existence than to actually fight the 2nd amendment.

They have been trying this for years and it has run some companies out of business.

Back