testtest

Never Say Wolf

Language is fascinating. With respect to wolves being demonized, I recently finished the book Rabid, by Murphy and Wasik, which shed some light on rabies and why the wolf was so feared by ancients, and why at various periods in history wolves (and other canines) were singled out for extermination.

Dogs will do what dogs will do. Not a breed on earth that doesn't have the ability to inflict harm if the animal desires to do so.

same with cats.

FE8B05B1-934A-4372-92F7-57CD1943AEB6.jpeg
A9BE9B53-5ED9-4697-9BC8-EBB11D8BBE4F.jpeg

In many dogs you can still see the wolf line in them. Take huskies for example on that.
I had two Huskies, who both have long since passed. The sight of them deters a lot of folks due to their "wolf look". They were great with around the grandkids.

I heard it stated that if you want a guard dog, don't get a Husky, because they'll just take the burglars through the house showing them the things not to forget to take. :)

I had two Huskies, who both have long since passed. The sight of them deters a lot of folks due to their "wolf look". They were great with around the grandkids.

I heard it stated that if you want a guard dog, don't get a Husky, because they'll just take the burglars through the house showing them the things not to forget to take. :)
Most definitely! A buddy of mine had two Huskies. They were total sweethearts. Willful as hell, but friendly too a fault.

Every Husky book out there says don’t get Huskies. Huskies never know a stranger. However if you want a babysitter Huskies are the way to go.

They're highly proficient predators and a necessary part of the ecosystem. Totally natural. They don't deserve any bad rap. They just do what nature programmed them to do.
Yep. And like Hayes said, a good reason to go armed. Humans, without some type of weapon (preferably a firearm!), are pretty vulnerable. Even a rabid racoon or skunk could easily do you harm.

Back