testtest

New 300 blackouts

Should have a 7.5" barrel 300 BO Pistol here next week!

Already have 300 factory rounds, dies, primers, bullets, powder is in transit. Ready to go shooting!!!

Trying to get the Boss Lady to agree to a 223/5.56 upper for it.

Should have a 7.5" barrel 300 BO Pistol here next week!

Already have 300 factory rounds, dies, primers, bullets, powder is in transit. Ready to go shooting!!!

Trying to get the Boss Lady to agree to a 223/5.56 upper for it.
Lapua has some great load data for the 300 and some heavy for subs. Speer has a 75gr fmj for the 556 if interested and website for load data.

Did you expand the mouth at all? Use a chamfer tool to put a bit a of a taper to lead the bullet in?
Loading 357 SIG is wild too. Not much neck to hold the bullet. If there is too much expansion the
bullet will drop through. I use a lot of Lee Factory Crimp dies.

Did you expand the mouth at all? Use a chamfer tool to put a bit a of a taper to lead the bullet in?
Loading 357 SIG is wild too. Not much neck to hold the bullet. If there is too much expansion the
bullet will drop through. I use a lot of Lee Factory Crimp dies.
Haven't had any sig issues and I did chamfered the 300. I never expanded case mouth on a rifle bottleneck case before. I do have Lee factory crimp for all my pistol cartridges.

I just checked out the Lee Die set. The decapper/sizer does have an expander ball on it but, doesn't
do a great deal of expansion. I haven't loaded any yet. I may do a few for fun tomorrow see how it works
out. I wanted to use Enforcer powder which hasn't come in yet. But I have some Lil' Gun and that will
be fine for a few. Bullets are flat bottom Speer 110/125gr. This is my first go around with rifle rounds
but they are just bigger SIG's......

I just checked out the Lee Die set. The decapper/sizer does have an expander ball on it but, doesn't
do a great deal of expansion. I haven't loaded any yet. I may do a few for fun tomorrow see how it works
out. I wanted to use Enforcer powder which hasn't come in yet. But I have some Lil' Gun and that will
be fine for a few. Bullets are flat bottom Speer 110/125gr. This is my first go around with rifle rounds
but they are just bigger SIG's......
Would you use small rifle primer with it or small mag primers. I'm going to experiment with it. I like using magnum primers with magnum type powders.

I'll start with the sm. If I decide to move to a magnum I'd most likely use a CCI#41.

Back