testtest

New addition!

benstt

Professional
Founding Member
Shipping times have been insane recently, but the XDm 10mm 5.25 finally came in! Now it's just the 1895g and the RPR .338 lap mag and my purchasing can wind down. For a couple weeks :)

Attachments

• 20200416_235006.jpg
    20200416_235006.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 185
Oh, I didn't buy the RPR yet. That's on the list. the 1895g is first because I'll be using that for hunting this year. The .338 will be just for fun. My LGS has a used one with a Burris scope but I'm not real comfortable with a used rifle firing such a potent round. I'm worried about the barrel. I know it would cost a fortune (and a shoulder) to shoot out the barrel on a .338 Lap Mag, but I prefer new. You can bet I'll be putting my thoughts on the RPR on here one I've worked up a good load for it.

Oh, I didn't buy the RPR yet. That's on the list. the 1895g is first because I'll be using that for hunting this year. The .338 will be just for fun. My LGS has a used one with a Burris scope but I'm not real comfortable with a used rifle firing such a potent round. I'm worried about the barrel. I know it would cost a fortune (and a shoulder) to shoot out the barrel on a .338 Lap Mag, but I prefer new. You can bet I'll be putting my thoughts on the RPR on here one I've worked up a good load for it.
I'll find a pic of my 338 and post.

Shipping times have been insane recently, but the XDm 10mm 5.25 finally came in! Now it's just the 1895g and the RPR .338 lap mag and my purchasing can wind down. For a couple weeks :)
Nice Benstt. I have all three, but like Texas, my 1895 is the SBL. I bought a Night Force 5-20x56 SHV MOAR Illum. from Optics Planet for about $1400 (cheaper than their NXS models), for mounting on my RPR .338 Lapua. That's not much more than the options TFL posted.
Now I'll have to find a 2000 yard range here in Pa. to shoot it. :sneaky: Good luck with that.

Nice Benstt. I have all three, but like Texas, my 1895 is the SBL. I bought a Night Force 5-20x56 SHV MOAR Illum. from Optics Planet for about $1400 (cheaper than their NXS models), for mounting on my RPR .338 Lapua. That's not much more than the options TFL posted.
Now I'll have to find a 2000 yard range here in Pa. to shoot it. :sneaky: Good luck with that.
I have a 1250 here in MN, but I bet I can find something long in the Dakotas if I look.

Back