testtest

New barrel's for the Hellcat?

Is Springfield going to make and sell new barrel's to convert the old Hellcat to the new RDP version ?
I contacted True Precision a company that makes aftermarket barrels for the Hellcat as well as other firearms. On July 6 2022, they replied they were making a run of Hellcat RDP type barrels which would have the self indexing notch with an expected release later this year. They did not mention if they would also have the indexing compensator available as well.

I contacted True Precision a company that makes aftermarket barrels for the Hellcat as well as other firearms. On July 6 2022, they replied they were making a run of Hellcat RDP type barrels which would have the self indexing notch with an expected release later this year. They did not mention if they would also have the indexing compensator available as well.
To my knowledge, True Precision doesn't make comps. There are a variety on the market for 1/2-28 threads, though. I bought the Griffin Armament micro carry comp, really like it, and it is a lot smaller than the Springfield OEM. Personal preference, though, YMMV

Back