testtest

New Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol Tactical Shotgun

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The new Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol is an American made semi-automatic tactical shotgun for under $1000. The A300 series carries forward many features of the well received Beretta 1301, but with a redesigned operating system (and a lower price tag).

New Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol

maxresdefault-2-1-660x371.jpg

Apparently built to compete with the Mossberg 940 Pro.

No Blink system. Heavier and slower than the 1301. No option for pistol grip stock. Made in America instead of Italy.

It may be a better option than the 940 Pro. Maybe. Kinda depends on the operating system and whether or not this thing will run clean. The 1301 can essentially run forever without being cleaned and the 940 Pro, as we have seen, can run over 800 rounds without being cleaned or lubed.

I gotta say, and I am a Beretta shotgun kinda guy, this shotgun doesn’t excite me ( as of right now) more than the 940. Need more information.

Apparently built to compete with the Mossberg 940 Pro.

No Blink system. Heavier and slower than the 1301. No option for pistol grip stock. Made in America instead of Italy.

It may be a better option than the 940 Pro. Maybe. Kinda depends on the operating system and whether or not this thing will run clean. The 1301 can essentially run forever without being cleaned and the 940 Pro, as we have seen, can run over 800 rounds without being cleaned or lubed.

I gotta say, and I am a Beretta shotgun kinda guy, this shotgun doesn’t excite me ( as of right now) more than the 940. Need more information.
Well, poop.

I’ve been playing more with my M1S90’s, as well as the S4 AKSA, and was thinking this might go well with them.

Now…I just might have to try a 1301 instead.

Back