testtest

New Bugout Gear

Cool vid Taylyn, thanks!

Anni as Icarus? Maybe a bit too flighty for a chicken rancher? :)

Dude may be better off strapping engines to legs for control and freeing up hands an arms for many other things like reading instruction manual when heading in downward spiral?

May have visions of granny crashing through 3rd story bedroom windows though?

It would have been crazy if the Phalanx CIWS system had mistaken him for an enemy projectile....😳

In all seriousness this is a cool demonstration of upcoming technology for the military and hopefully civilian use.

Screenshot_20210311-085240_Firefox.jpg

One issue I saw was if he would’ve had to board a boat or ship defensively drawing a firearm or anything like that would’ve sent him flying uncomfortably backwards or into the water.

One issue I saw was if he would’ve had to board a boat or ship defensively drawing a firearm or anything like that would’ve sent him flying uncomfortably backwards or into the water.
Good point.

Have yet to see any type of single person flying with jet pack type propulsion system fire weapons.
About only way to overcome force may be in prone position? Over the years, none seen have flown with person flying horizontally or prone. Is cool. But, for now likely only good for scouting and observation?

May bite my tongue on that one? - Was also said about weaponizing aircraft just prior to WWI.

Back