testtest

New Bushnell Reflex Sights

Thought it might interest you when I read your post Let us know how it works for you, a forum member who purchased the product. Not implying the video tester was biased, just curious.

Edit to correct auto correct.

50-75 rounds on the P365-380 and the RXU-200. Not bad, not bad at all! Even though it's the Ultra-Compact version, i.e. smaller/shorter window, this works very well! No slipping of the screws, no cracked screen, nothing! Works like a charm so far and fits the P365-380 profile well. Boy do I hate these midget guns though :LOL:

50-75 rounds on the P365-380 and the RXU-200. Not bad, not bad at all! Even though it's the Ultra-Compact version, i.e. smaller/shorter window, this works very well! No slipping of the screws, no cracked screen, nothing! Works like a charm so far and fits the P365-380 profile well. Boy do I hate these midget guns though :LOL:
Thanks for the report! Hope it withstands the test of time for you as well.

Thanks for the report! Hope it withstands the test of time for you as well.
Another 125 rounds last night and this thing still holds and works well. The price went back up to $199 on Bushnell's website but it's still $149 on Amazon... This thing has performed pretty well so far, I'd say it's much better than the previous RXS iterations!

Back