testtest

New concealed carry, Hellcat Pro...

I've been a Springfield fan since 2001, (own a dirty dozen), (and a DD fan).

Any who a month ago I was looking into finally getting a new concealed carry, for over 20 years I carried the 3in XD .40, well my friend highly recommended the Sig P365x with a red dot, so I caved... IMO was too small for my hand and didn't like the red dot. Sure, at the range it was great, and the gun was great, but my concern was finding the target while moving to cover or whatever in real life. Sure, practice makes perfect, but would I get enough practice for it to save my life, I didn't think so. So anyway, after a month and 2 times at the range I sold it to another friend... picked up this new bad boy today as my new concealed carry. Now that's a sight I can put target on fast. jmo

BTW any recommendations for a tac light? I can find micro lights for the Hellcat but not the Pro? Thx.

Attachments

• 2022-03-30 12.25.48.jpg
    2022-03-30 12.25.48.jpg
    860.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 2022-03-30 12.26.00.jpg
    2022-03-30 12.26.00.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be the same light since there both Hellcats, just wondered

anything that fits on the HELLCAT should fit the PRO
it's got even more rail than the original

as far as not finding one for the PRO, "BTW any recommendations for a tac light? I can find micro lights for the Hellcat but not the Pro? " - Magnum50
many of the accessory manufacturers wont have the HELLCAT PRO on their list yet because it's so new

Well, I found the perfect fitting subcompact green laser and light for my new Hellcat Pro, a Viridian C5L... now to find a holster to fit it into, hard time finding a IWB one.

2022-04-07 15.15.03.jpg

Back