testtest

New EDC life phase

I’ve pocket carried for a number of years. J frame smith or a 938 Sig in a Mika holster will disappear in the front pocket of Levi’s signature jeans. Pockets are nice and deep and you can draw very quickly from that position when standing. A side benefit is “hands in the front pocket” looks harmless, but you are positioned to quickly draw your firearm.
But how well does that work when/if your sitting down ... like in a restaurant or a movie theater?

A complete strong arm shoulder replacement has made it difficult draw from my 3 O'clock zero cant OWB holster. The surgeon is happy with the results but, I can no longer access my strong side rear pocket. I feel it might work if the holster was lowered couple inches but in FL my outer garment is usually a T-shirt and the holster would stick out from under the shirt. I am not fond of IWB appendix carry even though I have never discharged my pistol in my holster. So for all of those who have had a strong side shoulder replacement "Thanks in advance" for your ideas and suggestions.
I use a Black Arch with a slightly forward cant IWB holster positioned so my grip is behind my 3 o'clock belt loop. The Black Arch is also adjusted for a slightly lower ride. I also predominantly wear T Shirts or lightweight shirts. This works well for an overweight, stiff, cuff repaired individual (me). Best of luck as you continue with your continued recovery and pursuit of a new holster.

Back