testtest

New FIRSTLINE Purchase Program.

RRL

Alpha
I've been waiting on my XDM Elite OSP 10MM order for 4 months under the previous LE/IOP pricing program. Anyone have the details on this new Firstline vs. old program? Is my wait time normal, how much longer could it be? Seems like this model is widely available for online purchases.

Last edited:
I've been waiting on my XDM Elite OSP 10MM order for 4 months under the previous LE/IOP pricing program. Anyone have the details on this new Firstline vs. old program? Is my wait time normal, how much longer could it be? Seems like this model is widely available for online purchases.
And since I bought mine I’ve seen them available in local LGS’s in my area so keep looking there out there.

I've been trying to get information about the new Firstline Program. My order for a SA-35 from last year was cancelled by Springfield when they ended the old IOP.

I'm told SA cancelled all outstanding IOP orders. The new Firstline does not include all the guns of the past IOP. SA-35 is not in the new program. SA is not honoring undelivered IOP orders. My XDM Compact Elite OSP 10MM is on the Firstline list so had to be re-ordered in March as SA cancelled my dealer's IOP order for my 10MM. IMHO, SA has some poor business practices. It was frustrating not being to get the timely facts from SA and still no information on the website.

Thanks for the information. I hadn't heard back from the local dealer who was waiting for Springfield to update their program. Springfield doesn't have a representative for my state. I thought about reaching out to the rep in the Northwest. I knew him when he worked for a neighboring agency before moving to the Northwest. As it stands I'm not too thrilled with Springfield and the way they ended the old program.

Yes, Firstline is in effect w/ SA website still having no details. I had to rely on my local Firstline dealer for info. IMO, customer service at SA seemed very reluctant to pass on information? One thing that seems to be unique to SA is that any Veteran w/ DD-214 is eligible for Firstline pricing. Kudos to SA for that!

Here is a link to my dealer in FL. I believe this may be the full list of Firstline offerings, but not certain. The list is much smaller than the IOP and many guns are no longer discounted, like the SA-35.

https://www.bhpolicesupply.com/brands/springfield-armory-le/

Attachments

• Firstline.jpeg
    Firstline.jpeg
    615 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Firstline site updated today with military eligibility to include:

MILITARY PERSONNEL – Including Reservists and National Guard (w/ ID.) Also includes retired military with “retired” credentials. (Military picture ID – front and back)

HONORABLY DISCHARGED VETERANS – (DD214 and driver’s license) Excluded contractors and civilian employees.

I'm feeling a Firstline .45 1911 is next!

Last edited:
Since I do not have a Firstline dealer in my area I did email Springfield and asked how I could find one to purchase a pistol under this program. So far I have not heard back. My local dealer shows no interest in becoming one and we are in a military town--go figure.

Back