testtest

New for 2020 Springfield Armory Saint Victor .308 Pistol

I bought it put a eotec on it put 500 rounds through it not one failure accurate at 100yds (longest range i have) can put 20 rounds i 6 inch circle. I will say if you take it to a indoor range feel bad for the person next to you extremely loud with 308

Just reading about this gun I feel it’s kick, after reading about muzzle devices in another thread and the muzzle device that comes on the Victor.308 I can’t help but wonder if something similar would work on my Saint Victor Pistol in 300BO to help with shooting Sub Sonic rounds.
I know I want one on my Saint Edge Pistol in 5.56

So I looked for muzzle devices on both Maxim and SureFire and neither company offers anything for the 300BO
On another note Maxim has ammo for both 300BO and 5.56 for outrageous high prices. 300BO in the range of $2.40 a round 😡 so are you kidding me??

So I looked for muzzle devices on both Maxim and SureFire and neither company offers anything for the 300BO
On another note Maxim has ammo for both 300BO and 5.56 for outrageous high prices. 300BO in the range of $2.40 a round 😡 so are you kidding me??

Any .30 muzzle device with proper thread pitch will work...and I know Surefire has several options in .30.

ETA - unless Springfield got weird, it should be 5/8x24.

I bought it put a eotec on it put 500 rounds through it not one failure accurate at 100yds (longest range i have) can put 20 rounds i 6 inch circle. I will say if you take it to a indoor range feel bad for the person next to you extremely loud with 308
It is brutal indoor. For shooter and bays next door.

Back