testtest

New goodies today

cico7

Custom
2 new items today!
Springfield Saint BMA. 20 rounds on the money
A4118214-A956-4E98-8A3C-5B867A6C2BF8.jpeg

I have been researching Bi-pods for a .223 Wylde I built. There are much more affordable ones than the Magpul, but they all are bulky and have springs hanging off them. I'm going to just bite the bullet and get the Magpul. It's around $110 I think.
You can find some decent Harris bipods from Midway USA at a steep discount if you look in their clearance section online.

Here's a link.

Last edited:
You can find some decent Harris bipods from Midway USA at a steep discount if you look in their clearance section online.

Here's a link.

Definitely some good deals in there. Thanks brother.

Nice pickup @cico7. 👍
For some of my cheaper AR15s. I’ve bought UTG bipods which have worked fine for me (cheaper than Harris in price & also found at Midway). More expensive AR10 and bolt rifles (308 & up), either Harris or Atlas. All mine have been Picatinny, so I need those rail attachments for my mloc outfitted firearms.

Saint wMarbles M7.jpg

My Saint with a Marbles M7 bayonet attached. I have a TruGlo Bipod mounted on MLOCK rail. This Bipod rocks too much so I need something different. The front grip has a single MLOCK rail on the bottom.
The attachment point on the Marbles M7 bayonet is different then the US Military M6. The latch will not catch.

Back