testtest

New Gov't Program

The effort also includes the Justice Department finalizing a rule that was first proposed in 2016 and would require stores that sell firearms to also offer secure gun storage and safety devices, the White House said.

Thanks Recusant,
From my experience, there's plenty of safety information out there now and it doesn't take much to find. And, on the flip side, the info possibly gives others ideas where they may not have had them before? On and pertaining to suicide rates, it may depend on where the info came from? Have read the opposite as well, that it was in decline from firearms.

Also, if thinking about suicide concerns, they may want to concentrate more on the why and not the method for better results? But, that may mean admitting more of their failure rates in in other areas of society on or from their end? Oops?

Am thinking some of the party proposing basically the same info either can't read or think and possibly both about what others have done previously or are doing now? Their agenda may sound like it's misguided or warped? Them beating already tame corralled horses may also come to mind? Another oops?

I think Milton Friedman said it best:

1635886585076.png

The effort also includes the Justice Department finalizing a rule that was first proposed in 2016 and would require stores that sell firearms to also offer secure gun storage and safety devices, the White House said.

The 2nd A and mental health are not related.

More BS and a false lead, only to increase firearms restrictions. No one can make another person commit suicide nor prevent it when one is determined.

Prison, if they are not first terminated by LE, is a counterproductive treatment for mental (un)health.

What Biden and the Damnucrats/BLM/Wokers and others are doing to this nation cause me to think about suicide.

Again, Government needs to withdraw it's tentacles from things it has no function or expertise in and protect us from foreign (and domestic) threats like China, Iran, Korea, The Squad, and a dozen other rogue players.

The 2nd A and mental health are not related.

More BS and a false lead, only to increase firearms restrictions. No one can make another person commit suicide nor prevent it when one is determined.

Prison, if they are not first terminated by LE, is a counterproductive treatment for mental (un)health.

What Biden and the Damnucrats/BLM/Wokers and others are doing to this nation cause me to think about suicide.

Again, Government needs to withdraw it's tentacles from things it has no function or expertise in and protect us from foreign (and domestic) threats like China, Iran, Korea, The Squad, and a dozen other rogue players.

Agreed. My Choice of words on that may be a bit different, but the thoughts are about the same.

Back