testtest

New gun idea for Springfield Armory

ECS686

Custom
Like many I love steel framed hammer fired and specifically 1911’s. In all seriousness I would love to see Springfield offer their Garrison with a Commander length option in both 9 and 45. What’s everyone else’s thoughts?

And maybe a 9mm version of their new Operator. I’d suspect the production cost would be minimal.
I floated that question to SA and am waiting.

Thoughts??

Like many I love steel framed hammer fired and specifically 1911’s. In all seriousness I would love to see Springfield offer their Garrison with a Commander length option in both 9 and 45. What’s everyone else’s thoughts?

And maybe a 9mm version of their new Operator. I’d suspect the production cost would be minimal.

Thoughts??
Love Commander length 1911’s

OP...those guns don't do a thing for me.

I'm interested in a mini-Hellcat in .380. as a backup gun.

Name proposal: Bobcat

Must be a lot smaller than a 9mm Hellcat and it can have less capacity.

If they really want to go small, make an AlleyCat in .32 ACP. I don't use .32 ACP, but it could be very small and double stacked hi cap .32. As a last-ditch backup gun, it would be better than nothing. Believe me, a .32 will do the job just fine if it is delivered into the right spot and you use high penetration ball ammo.

I'd also like hi-grade thermal scope that is reliable and comes in at $1995 - $2495. Something like the hi-grade $4.5K Rattler...just a cheaper clone. But must be reliable and have an excellent sight picture. These thermals on the market are stupendously priced.

If they really want to go small, make an AlleyCat in.32 ACP. I don't use .32 ACP, but it could be very small and double stacked hi cap .32. As a last-ditch backup gun, it would be better than nothing.

I'd also like hi-grade thermal scope that is reliable and comes in at $1995 - $2495. Something like a hi-grade $4.5K Rattler...just a cheaper clone.
These guns don't for anything for me, how about a lightweight 9mm Commander style sans beaver tail but with optic cut. Maybe with cowitness height sights.

If they really want to go small, make an AlleyCat in .32 ACP. I don't use .32 ACP, but it could be very small and double stacked hi cap .32. As a last-ditch backup gun, it would be better than nothing. Believe me, a .32 will do the job just fine if it is delivered into the right spot and you use high penetration ball ammo.

I'd also like hi-grade thermal scope that is reliable and comes in at $1995 - $2495. Something like the hi-grade $4.5K Rattler...just a cheaper clone. But must be reliable and have an excellent sight picture. These thermals on the market are stupendously priced.
Beretta might like to have a word about those trademarked names.

Thoughts??
I just want a Commander size 10mm.

Back