testtest

New HK .300 BO for Germany Army

Hey has anyone let Annilator know the news on this blackout HK rifle ?? He seems fond of them -you know, the original developers of the ‘fantastic plastic’ handgun, the 1st German manufacturer to make paradigm shifting design changes influencing ALL future handgun designs, double stack mags ( not the 1st, Iq know !! )the VP70 that ‘shared’ many features that a German curtain rod maker, initials GG coincidentally featured more than a decade later ? And come on, who didn’t want the PSG-1, the Mt Everest of cool black sniper rifles costing 10,000 a pop when they came out in the early 70s ?? Just me I guess. If only I had y’all’s money .. oh yeah I was drooling over the MP5 civvi versions you were showing off .. MAN you guys know how to live !!

Hey has anyone let Annilator know the news on this blackout HK rifle ?? He seems fond of them -you know, the original developers of the ‘fantastic plastic’ handgun, the 1st German manufacturer to make paradigm shifting design changes influencing ALL future handgun designs, double stack mags ( not the 1st, Iq know !! )the VP70 that ‘shared’ many features that a German curtain rod maker, initials GG coincidentally featured more than a decade later ? And come on, who didn’t want the PSG-1, the Mt Everest of cool black sniper rifles costing 10,000 a pop when they came out in the early 70s ?? Just me I guess. If only I had y’all’s money .. oh yeah I was drooling over the MP5 civvi versions you were showing off .. MAN you guys know how to live !!
Did you forget to take your meds ?
Austria Glock does not equate to HK German… 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I said that 😀

Meh, they're all Hi Point wannabees. 😁
1709087311347.gif

I would barricade your doors my friend, you’ve just insulted the entire Austrian nation. What’s next, Brits and Australians sound the same? Ze Chermans will just shrug their shoulders because what else would you expect from an Amerikaner?

Last edited:
I would barricade your doors my friend, you’ve just insulted the entire Austrian nation. What’s next, Brits and Australians sound the same? Ze Chermans will just shrug their shoulders because what else would you expect from an Amerikaner?
Pretty good Cherman accent, esp over text msg SimonRL !! I freely admit that I totally engaged brain to make finger work to type & assumed Gaston was German !! I can admit shooting first & aiming after !! Great now ‘the hills are alive’ near my house .. not w/ the sound of music but the sound of gunfire - saw that movie, about Austria, too many times growing up NOT to get that one right. Thx 4 keeping me honest, fellas.

Back