testtest

New Holster

southtex

Professional
Founding Member
After seeing a few posts and pictures of Muddy River Tactical holsters I decided to order one for my Commander. Holster arrived earlier and I'm very pleased with the look and craftsmanship of the holster. I will be putting it to use tomorrow.
Muddy River 4 inch.jpg

After seeing a few posts and pictures of Muddy River Tactical holsters I decided to order one for my Commander. Holster arrived earlier and I'm very pleased with the look and craftsmanship of the holster. I will be putting it to use tomorrow.
View attachment 30483
That's a great looking holster.
I have a few of them and they are excellent. My favorites by far. The adjustable cant is very nice and Kevin is a great guy. If you call him, even over labor day weekend, he will answer the phone. Did you order a mag holster with it ?

That's a great looking holster.
I have a few of them and they are excellent. My favorites by far. The adjustable cant is very nice and Kevin is a great guy. If you call him, even over labor day weekend, he will answer the phone. Did you order a mag holster with it ?
Thanks. I will end up putting a slight cant on mine as well. I typically don't carry a spare magazine but have been thinking about possibly checking on a horizontal holder. I would like to possibly order a double for the range. I might give them a call.

I had a similar idea. After hearing other forum members rave about Muddy River Tactical holsters, I decided to purchase one of their leather IWB holsters for my EDC S&W Shield Plus. I have been carrying kydex IWB holsters for years due to concerns about thin leather binding and activating the trigger (blame too many training photos and department General Orders forbidding thin holster materials). Because of this, my old leather IWB holsters were so thick that they were a bit cumbersome to wear. The Muddy River Tactical is the softest leather I have ever felt that was still firm enough to prevent binding around the trigger. The Muddy River Tactical seems like my ideal IWB holster. Time will tell, but I'm very impressed so far.

I had a similar idea. After hearing other forum members rave about Muddy River Tactical holsters, I decided to purchase one of their leather IWB holsters for my EDC S&W Shield Plus. I have been carrying kydex IWB holsters for years due to concerns about thin leather binding and activating the trigger (blame too many training photos and department General Orders forbidding thin holster materials). Because of this, my old leather IWB holsters were so thick that they were a bit cumbersome to wear. The Muddy River Tactical is the softest leather I have ever felt that was still firm enough to prevent binding around the trigger. The Muddy River Tactical seems like my ideal IWB holster. Time will tell, but I'm very impressed so far.
I think I'm going to start carrying my Shield .45 AIWB in one.

Well I have worn the holster today with my SA Champion
Muddy River 1.jpg
My Emp Contour
Muddy River 4.jpg

The holster fits my needs. Fits well on the belt, well made, secures the gun, and looks good. Audible click when holstering and an easy draw. The Contour rides unnoticed and doesn't move. I will be ordering some double mag pouches for the range and further down the road, holsters.

Well I have worn the holster today with my SA Champion
View attachment 30490
My Emp Contour
View attachment 30491

The holster fits my needs. Fits well on the belt, well made, secures the gun, and looks good. Audible click when holstering and an easy draw. The Contour rides unnoticed and doesn't move. I will be ordering some double mag pouches for the range and further down the road, holsters.
When you order the mag holsters there is no option for doubles. When you go to checkout though there is a box at the bottom for notes. Just type in that you want doubles and it will be taken care of, no extra charge.

Back