testtest

New holster

Sld1959

Hellcat
20220912_180524.jpg

Just received the third Stoner leather holster in less than a year. This one is for the .380 Browning 1911. So far I find every one to be comfortable, nicely handmade, fit perfectly without needing breaking in, and very reasonably priced compared to other handmade holsters I have bought. It's a real bonus that lead times are far less than other brands, this one took less than three weeks from order to delivery.

View attachment 30712

Just received the third Stoner leather holster in less than a year. This one is for the .380 Browning 1911. So far I find every one to be comfortable, nicely handmade, fit perfectly without needing breaking in, and very reasonably priced compared to other handmade holsters I have bought. It's a real bonus that lead times are far less than other brands, this one took less than three weeks from order to delivery.
Nice looking holster.

View attachment 30712

Is that a belt loop or clip on design?

View attachment 30712

This is a nice look

Back