testtest

NEW-ISH MEMBER intro

You might not know, but I'm in Texas! If you reload this is a good place for questions and including me there are a few of us that have 10s. The 357 is a mag or the sig? Good too have you here!
Many Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Currently, the 357 is a GP100 for the woman and a GP100 Match Champion for me. A couple of years ago I played with a Coonan. I love 1911's and felt it callin to me. Kept her in 357 mag for a while, then moved on.

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 121
  • RUGERS 006.jpg
    RUGERS 006.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 136
Been lurkin and doin some posting for a few weeks. I like how friendly this site is. Think that I'll stick around for awhile so thought that I should introduce myself.

My name is Terry. I'm 62 and moved to Northern Idaho ( Coeur d'Alene) 1 yr ago from Carson City (Gardnerville) NV. I love it here. Plenty of country to go explore (truck, Jeep, dirt bike, DS & snowmobile).
I was quite surprised when I found out that, with the proper safety, I can shoot in my neighborhood. I have a 20 yrd range with my steel targets in the backyard, and have had some of the neighbors over for some plinking.

Enjoy shootin shotguns (12, 16 & 20), rifles (308 bolt & AR, 30-30 & 22), pistols (22, 380, 9mm, 357 & my favorite 10mm). I also really enjoy some AR pistol too.

Welcome to the forum.

Last summer my wife and I took my elderly parents on a road trip starting here in St. Louis and ending in Idaho. My dad wanted to fly fish in Henry's Fork. It was fantastic. Of course we hit all the cool stuff on the way. All the plains Indian stuff ( Little Bighorn, everything in South Dakota and northwest Nebraska), Glacier, Grand Tetons, etc.. Idaho was awesome and we really wanted to get to northern Idaho and Coeur d Alene, but with my parents being 80-ish we didn't think the really cool stuff we wanted to see up there was something they could handle. It seems like no small amount of walking/hiking etc.. My wife and I will get back there though. We will be heading to the Little Bighorn Battlefield again on the 250th anniversary of the battle. We did manage to see a lot of the stuff in southern Idaho. Bruneau Dunes and the observatory ( which was amazing and we stayed and did the late night Saturday star gazing thing), Craters of the Moon, etc.. Of Course Henry's Fork was beautiful and fantastic fishing.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Many Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Currently, the 357 is a GP100 for the woman and a GP100 Match Champion for me. A couple of years ago I played with a Coonan. I love 1911's and felt it callin to me. Kept her in 357 mag for a while, then moved on.

Wow, love the Rugers, but even though I have much respect and regard for the 1911, I'm just not a big fan of it. As for the intro, big welcome to the forum. 6914 really great members and one damned ol' grouch.

Oh, you'll know in time !!!!! ;):):)

Back