testtest

New match video with XDM Elite OSP

Very nice!

How would you rate the XDm Elite to other handguns that you have used in competitions?

Very nice!

How would you rate the XDm Elite to other handguns that you have used in competitions?
As far as polymer striker guns - pretty comparable. I could handle a little more texture on the side of the gun where the palm of the support hand lands and the grip to flare out at the bottom for easier reloading without the magwell attached but it is very capable. Super accurate and very practically accurate.

Also while I'm wishing - NO LOADED CHAMBER INDICATORS ON OSP GUNS - gas comes up through the LCI and smokes the window of the optic pretty quick. I have to wipe off the window after each practice / match because there is so much carbon/soot on the glass.

^^ That is very useful information, as the OSP was going to be my next purchase for a suppressor host.

I wonder if handguns like the M&P, with it's loaded chamber port would do much of the same thing? I might have to ask on the M&P forums.

^^ That is very useful information, as the OSP was going to be my next purchase for a suppressor host.

I wonder if handguns like the M&P, with it's loaded chamber port would do much of the same thing? I might have to ask on the M&P forums.
Every gun loses some gas straight up at the breech face - introducing an LCI provides a pathway for that gas. The stuff on the side of the gun is less obtrusive. I'd recommend using an extractor based LCI if you ahve to have one - but the XDM OSP has an internal extractor.

Back