testtest

New member in Stillwater Ok

Just bought my first SA 1911, a used RO45 but used to have a company mandated XD 45 full size when I worked private security in Kansas City metro years ago.
Dad has a M1A standard I have shot alot of rounds at the NRA Whittington Center ranges over the years.
Dad is 96, going to Whittington May 2 to shoot, he is a cool old man.
I love Whittington center and my whole family shoots there and supports it.
Currently retired grandpa to sweet grandbabies, turning 70 in July, a very disgruntled NRA Life Member since 1965, a whole lot of WTF questions I want to ask Wayne and other NRA Mgmt in a room they cant leave till solid no bs answers are received.
Since the plandemic tried to kill me last August, my "Profound Near Death Experience" listed on my medical chart and seeing a man with obvious dementia Usurp Potus integrity in my country has me just a bit surly.
Keep your powder dry and eyes on the horizon, Muerica! "Wolverines!"
Rusty

Last edited:
Just bought my first SA 1911, a used RO45 but used to have a company mandated XD 45 full size when I worked private security in Kansas City metro years ago.
Dad has a M1A standard I have shot alot of rounds at the NRA Whittington Center ranges over the years.
Currently retired grandpa to sweet grandbabies, turning 70 in July, a very disgruntled NRA Life Member since 1965, a whole lot of WTF questions I want to ask Wayne and other NRA Mgmt in a room they cant leave till solid no bs answers are received.
Since the plandemic tried to kill me last August, my "Profound Near Death Experience" listed on my medical chart and seeing a man with obvious dementia Usurp Potus integrity in my country has me just a bit surly.
Rusty
Welcome to the forum Rusty. From about 40 miles south of St. Louis.

Rusty
Welcome from Northwestern PA.

Back