testtest

Young1984

Operator
Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum for months and finally decided to make it official.

I am a retired Air Force veteran (28 years) and am currently a civil servant in the Air Force in Alabama. I have really gotten into guns since my retirement from active duty in 2014. The wife and I enjoy target shooting and both carry when and where allowed.

I am trying to build my Springfield collection....just added a Hellcat Pro Friday. Also have an XD 9mm 4 inch, XD 9 Subcompact Mod 2 9mm, XDM 45 full size threaded barrel, XDS 45, and a Range Officer 45ACP 1911.

I enjoy reading all the posts and look forward to participating in the future.

Happy Veterans Day!!

Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum for months and finally decided to make it official.

I am a retired Air Force veteran (28 years) and am currently a civil servant in the Air Force in Alabama. I have really gotten into guns since my retirement from active duty in 2014. The wife and I enjoy target shooting and both carry when and where allowed.

I am trying to build my Springfield collection....just added a Hellcat Pro Friday. Also have an XD 9mm 4 inch, XD 9 Subcompact Mod 2 9mm, XDM 45 full size threaded barrel, XDS 45, and a Range Officer 45ACP 1911.

Happy Veterans Day!!
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service sir.

Welcome from Ohio!
69D9E61B-6C27-4896-817C-112B84077291.gif

Happy Veterans Day!!
Welcome brother I was just at Fort Rucker last month and really enjoyed Alabama. Check out my post in “I salute You” it’s for folks like you. I would like to know what you think about your range master 1911.

Thanks for your service to our country, Young1984. If the “general population” of our country knew how much fun shooting and collecting new guns can be like you and your wife have discovered, we would have to build a LOT more shooting ranges!

Welcome to the forum.. I’m glad you are here and hope you will become an active member!

Thanks for your service to our country, Young1984. If the “general population” of our country knew how much fun shooting and collecting new guns can be like you and your wife have discovered, we would have to build a LOT more shooting ranges!

Welcome to the forum.. I’m glad you are here and hope you will become an active member!
Thanks! The wife and I are in the process of buying 15 acres.....first project will be to build a range. The terrain has ravines and berms that ate perfect for shooting into

Back