testtest

New OSP Owner

I’d really like to get and optic for it. Do most folks on here use the RMSc? I guess I need to get out to some shops and get a feel of the different ones available.
Search the internet for the models available and the read the reviews, I’ve put off buying one for now due to negative reviews on what will fit my gun. I’m also very comfortable with the iron sites so I’m in no hurry.

I have the standard optic from Springfield that came with the OSP that I bought. I actually bought it for my wife and she preferred her Ruger LCR so I have two of them now. I like the OSP but because of the optic, I prefer to carry the non OSP. It is just what I am comfortable with. I have been an iron sight type of guy my whole life (60 years old) and it is what I am used to. I don't think the OSP would interfere carrying it in the waist. It would depend on the holster and I use the Galco and it works great.
Thanx, I have a non-OSP and have been toying with the idea of perhaps purchasing an OSP model with an optic for my tired old eyes. When I read your post that you carried the non-OSP vs the OSP as your EDC it got me to wondering if the optic interfered with carry. I have a very slim frame so the little things make a big difference.

Back