testtest

New P320 Folding Chassis by B&T

Can we say UGLY !
I’m all for pistol chassis into a PDW style, but this is like a cinderblock look.

Looks like a Kel-Tec designer jumped ship to B&T🤪

B6E8A4C3-9D5F-4E42-B5F8-175D2C85EA4F.gif

Can we say UGLY !
I’m all for pistol chassis into a PDW style, but this is like a cinderblock look.

Compared to that mess, the sub2k is a work of art!
(Actually, i think the sub2k is pretty cool looking. Ugly, but cool.)

Don’t know how familiar you guys are with B&T, but…they’re up there with HK with pointy tip, operator-driven platforms. They really don’t make stuff for the great unwashed public, so to speak; they don’t care about pretty.

What I see there? Very low-profile/covert when folded/collapsed—something that doesn’t scream “gun”, or PDW.

Don’t know how familiar you guys are with B&T, but…they’re up there with HK with pointy tip, operator-driven platforms. They really don’t make stuff for the great unwashed public, so to speak; they don’t care about pretty.

What I see there? Very low-profile/covert when folded/collapsed—something that doesn’t scream “gun”, or PDW.
Ingenious, this is what i see. Had this as a kid...

Oh, I agree completely on B&T and have fired their new PDW. They are quality guns.

This new platform is still ugly as 💩💩💩!!
Sometimes quality and aesthetics dont go hand in hand

This does scream SBR and tax stamp or else a lot of legal trouble.

Can we say UGLY !

That is fugly.

Back