testtest

New S&W 9mm announced next week??

Never had much interest in PCC as if I am using something the size of a rifle, I want a rifle caliber.
But earlier this year I acquired a Glock 17 with 10 mags....I know there are are carbines taht use Glock mags, but never really cared for any of them. But this is quite interesting

Never had much interest in PCC as if I am using something the size of a rifle, I want a rifle caliber.
But earlier this year I acquired a Glock 17 with 10 mags....I know there are are carbines taht use Glock mags, but never really cared for any of them. But this is quite interesting

I feel that way too, though I have been tempted by the CZ Scorpion and I'd sell my kid for an MP5.

I used to own a Scorpion (2nd Gen) that was pretty fun, especially after I upgraded the trigger, etc. But a few years ago I traded it for a MPX-K which I really love.

Back on topic though, I do think that interchangeable mags, that allow one to use mags they already own, interchangeable with one's pistol, is a persuasive selling point and adds more practicality to the PCC idea.

Last edited:
Back