testtest

New Saint Victor PDW

Just saw this posted on a gun shop I go to . It shows a Springfield Saint Victor 5.56 PDW , with 5.5 inch Barrel . So How did I miss this, is this a new release because I thought the PDW only comes in the Saint Edge model . I looked on the web site and it shows only in the Edge model . Any info on this ? LMK
1622083507456.png

Just saw this posted on a gun shop I go to . It shows a Springfield Saint Victor 5.56 PDW , with 5.5 inch Barrel . So How did I miss this, is this a new release because I thought the PDW only comes in the Saint Edge model . I looked on the web site and it shows only in the Edge model . Any info on this ? LMK
View attachment 17733
Very neat, haven’t seen this before.

Very neat, haven’t seen this before.
That's what I said . Today at work I thought it was the Edge model, I called on price and it was a good price actually . so tonight when I got home and saw a big pic on the computer I saw it had the Victor on the hand guard and didn't see the cut in the Magazine well. New something was different .

OP... I came here to post this exact thing. I've been looking for an Edge PDW for at least 8 months. Have been visiting or callinf nearly every gun shop within 150 miles from me. Have been completely obsessed with finding one.

So this Monday I got a call from my favorite local shop and the salesman said that his distributor finally had one on the way to the shop, and asked me if I wanted to lock it in before it arrived and was put on the sales floor. I hadn't even asked him to give me a heads-up, but since I bought my Edge Evac from him a couple of weeks ago, and also bought two of the three Victor pistols (5.56 and .308) from him (my .300 Blackout was purchased elsewhere)... he remembered that and looked up my number from the Evac paperwork to call me. I was impressed, since hundreds or thousands of people walk through that giant chain store every day.

Anyways... I gave him my credit card info and then waited for the call that it had arrived. Ended up showing up on Tuesday. I was puzzled as to why it only cost $1599, instead of the $1777 MSRP. When I got it home I realized that the lower wasn't the Edge lower, but a Victor lower instead. Since the price was nearly $200 cheaper, I was okay with it, and am still very stoked to have it. But still... I would have preferred the Edge lower, just because I like the curvey/wavey look of the Edge lower better than the straight, traditinal lines of the Victor lower. So I was confused as hell as to why mine wasn't shown on the SA site. Glad that someone else has run into the same thing. I'm very satisfied and glad to have found the object of my obsession, so no complaining here. Just a little confusion as to why SA has created this new model without advertising its existence. But there is a Victor imprinted on the handguard, which is very unique to the PDW. So they certainly didn't intend to pass it off as an Edge, and lowered the price to reflect that. My ASSumption has been that they were having a shortage of Edge lowers, so they created a new "Frankenstein" just to finally get more of these PDWs out there. Because so far they have been completely MIA in my rural state (MT).

I'm just glad to finally have a PDW. And still curious to see if anyone has any official info from SA as to what's going on here.

P.S. I now have 5 AR pistols from SA, a 2005 M1A Standard, and a 1943 (non "mutt, all original parts) M1 Garand. Add the 2 or 3 SA 1911s that I've had, and were up to 10+ SA guns that I've owned. Very happy with SA so far, but need to test the Evac and PDW... as I've not yet fired them. LOVE the looks and purpose of both!

So I'm seeing a Saint Victor PDW on gunbroker and online stores, but no mention of it on this forum or the Springfield website.

It appears to be an Edge upper rebranded, with a non billeted lower that still has the Maxim Brace.

Any insight on this weapon?

The Edge PDW is almost non existent to find, but these Victor PDWs have been popping up online, an undiscerning eye wouldn't see the differences between them and it is odd the Springfield website doesn't advertise them as part of the Saint inventory or mention what the MSRP should be.

Seems like it may have been put together out of a lack of Edge lower billets available? That's just speculation on my part.

The Same Gun store got another Saint Victor 5.56 PDW in today , So I called to see the price . Last week the price on the 1st one they had was $1,649. One week later and today's price was $1,849. Is that Crazy a $200 dollar increase . Sorry but something is wrong ...

The Same Gun store got another Saint Victor 5.56 PDW in today , So I called to see the price . Last week the price on the 1st one they had was $1,649. One week later and today's price was $1,849. Is that Crazy a $200 dollar increase . Sorry but something is wrong ...
Demand hasn't subsided for AR pistols yet. Ammo is crazy expensive now too, even chain stores have marked things up.

Glock 3's are also 100 dollars more at Academy than they were a calendar year ago.

This is one part inflation devastating the economy and one part demand. It may never fully return to pre-covid prices unfortunately.

Update , Sane LGS got another Victor PDW this week and the price was $1.639 this time , So price is coming down . waiting to it hits $1,400 . that would be a good price point ...

Update , Sane LGS got another Victor PDW this week and the price was $1.639 this time , So price is coming down . waiting to it hits $1,400 . that would be a good price point ...

I found a Victor PDW last week on the local gun exchange for $1410 brand new from an FFL. I was shocked that I found one, even more shocked it last 5 days on there before I did my weekly browsing.

OP... I came here to post this exact thing. I've been looking for an Edge PDW for at least 8 months. Have been visiting or callinf nearly every gun shop within 150 miles from me. Have been completely obsessed with finding one.

So this Monday I got a call from my favorite local shop and the salesman said that his distributor finally had one on the way to the shop, and asked me if I wanted to lock it in before it arrived and was put on the sales floor. I hadn't even asked him to give me a heads-up, but since I bought my Edge Evac from him a couple of weeks ago, and also bought two of the three Victor pistols (5.56 and .308) from him (my .300 Blackout was purchased elsewhere)... he remembered that and looked up my number from the Evac paperwork to call me. I was impressed, since hundreds or thousands of people walk through that giant chain store every day.

Anyways... I gave him my credit card info and then waited for the call that it had arrived. Ended up showing up on Tuesday. I was puzzled as to why it only cost $1599, instead of the $1777 MSRP. When I got it home I realized that the lower wasn't the Edge lower, but a Victor lower instead. Since the price was nearly $200 cheaper, I was okay with it, and am still very stoked to have it. But still... I would have preferred the Edge lower, just because I like the curvey/wavey look of the Edge lower better than the straight, traditinal lines of the Victor lower. So I was confused as hell as to why mine wasn't shown on the SA site. Glad that someone else has run into the same thing. I'm very satisfied and glad to have found the object of my obsession, so no complaining here. Just a little confusion as to why SA has created this new model without advertising its existence. But there is a Victor imprinted on the handguard, which is very unique to the PDW. So they certainly didn't intend to pass it off as an Edge, and lowered the price to reflect that. My ASSumption has been that they were having a shortage of Edge lowers, so they created a new "Frankenstein" just to finally get more of these PDWs out there. Because so far they have been completely MIA in my rural state (MT).

I'm just glad to finally have a PDW. And still curious to see if anyone has any official info from SA as to what's going on here.

P.S. I now have 5 AR pistols from SA, a 2005 M1A Standard, and a 1943 (non "mutt, all original parts) M1 Garand. Add the 2 or 3 SA 1911s that I've had, and were up to 10+ SA guns that I've owned. Very happy with SA so far, but need to test the Evac and PDW... as I've not yet fired them. LOVE the looks and purpose of both!

I was in the same boat! I didn’t know it was a victor as I thought they were only edges. Didn’t notice until I got home as well. Every so slightly disappointed but still insanely happy I found one for a good price. I’ve been on the hunt for one of these since they were first announced.

JEALOUS of the Evac. Let me know how it is. I’m sure I’ll be adding one of those someday too.

I found a Victor PDW last week on the local gun exchange for $1410 brand new from an FFL. I was shocked that I found one, even more shocked it last 5 days on there before I did my weekly browsing.
Glad you found one for a ok price . Like I was saying if I found the PDW in the Victor model for $1,400 i would be happy . LMK how it does at the range . And if you like it .

I'm wondering if it was a parts shortage or use up additional Victor lowers before starting with Edge lowers? I ordered a Saint Edge 5.5 PDW last September and the Rep. Stated they are "starting" on them next month! Waiting patiently.......

I'm wondering if it was a parts shortage or use up additional Victor lowers before starting with Edge lowers? I ordered a Saint Edge 5.5 PDW last September and the Rep. Stated they are "starting" on them next month! Waiting patiently.......
I was told they hadn't been making pistols as of late only rifles, so they may indeed be starting back up to meet demand soon.

Highly unlikely, why would you wait so long. I've had mine for a year and found many for people on gun.deals. they are selling them on gunbroker instead of to you as they can get $3000 on gunbroker instead of selling to you for MSRP. Same local shop I had an order on I found 5x listed on gunbroker and called them and they BS'd me thats the warehouse not the sales shop. I know retail, it's capitalism and BS. goto gun.deals daily you'll get one in a week.

Highly unlikely, why would you wait so long. I've had mine for a year and found many for people on gun.deals. they are selling them on gunbroker instead of to you as they can get $3000 on gunbroker instead of selling to you for MSRP. Same local shop I had an order on I found 5x listed on gunbroker and called them and they BS'd me thats the warehouse not the sales shop. I know retail, it's capitalism and BS. goto gun.deals daily you'll get one in a week.
With the 5.5" barrel? Not the 7.5 or 10".

With the 5.5" barrel? Not the 7.5 or 10".
Yes I have the Saint Edge PDW 5.5" and love it. Reason I came to this thread was I too noticed the Saint Victor PDW which looks almost identical to mine and you can snag one for about $1450 right now, the Edge you have to watch daily as they fly off shelves.

Back