testtest

NEW: SMITH & WESSON® EQUALIZER™

Personally, I am not fan of the EZ. I checked one out in 30 Super Carry. Just didn't like it, for me. And personally, I don't see much purpose for this, OTHER than easy to rack, which, I guess, is the purpose LOL. But FOR ME, for the size, there are other options that make more sense.
However, S&W does good business, so they wouldn't have made it if it was going to sell

Well
I bought the equalizer.
Second range trip today.
I couldn’t believe how pleased I was after first trip so went back next day.
I like better than my sigs, glocks or any other pistols.
I grew up shooting 1911’s and prefer a safety with a loaded pistol when I clear a house or just hear that thump in the night.
All the EZ operating features means intuitive ease of use.
It shoots softer than any comparable sized 9mm.
Accuracy is same as Glock, sig or any other same size top brand production pistol.
My only minor complaint would be trigger reset is a little too soft cause I’m used to Glock.
It is similar to sig 365 series.
This is my new fav and that means a lot of shooting pistols regularly for over 50 years.
Buy it, you will be in awe and won’t believe your reaction, you will be amazed how comfortable this pistol is in every way.

I know people like the EZ grip safety, it's just not for me. I don't really like the grip safety on a 1911, but I tolerate it. I would have been fine with the frame mounted safety like with the CSX.
I really like the Shield series and have the 9 Shield Plus, 9 2.0 and the .45. Yes a plus model of the .45 would be awesome. Those guns are soft shooting, accurate and reliable.

Well
I bought the equalizer.
Second range trip today.
I grew up shooting 1911’s and prefer a safety with a loaded pistol when I clear a house or just hear that thump in the night.
Accuracy is same as Glock, sig or any other same size top brand production pistol.
My only minor complaint would be trigger reset is a little too soft cause I’m used to Glock.
This is my new fav and that means a lot of shooting pistols regularly for over 50 years.
Buy it, you will be in awe and won’t believe your reaction, you will be amazed how comfortable this pistol is in every way.
Very good description of this gun I always like how it looked too bad they don’t offer the gun in California

Well
I bought the equalizer.
Second range trip today.
I own both the EZ and the Equalizer. They are nice smooth shooters, and I love the S&W triggers almost as much as my HK triggers. Wish I had a range in my backyard so I could shoot all of them regularly.

I know people like the EZ grip safety, it's just not for me. I don't really like the grip safety on a 1911, but I tolerate it. I would have been fine with the frame mounted safety like with the CSX.
I really like the Shield series and have the 9 Shield Plus, 9 2.0 and the .45. Yes a plus model of the .45 would be awesome. Those guns are soft shooting, accurate and reliable.
The shield .45 plus would be awesome.
I’ve got the single stack and it is amazing

Back