testtest

New Springfield

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
My local gun shop called me the other day and said they were getting some SA 9mm 911’s in, I know the owner, he said if he gets them, he will hold one back, well, I picked it up today. Can‘t wait to try it out now.
4EBD9096-F98F-4D3C-B121-971884998472.jpeg

Also, while I was there picked up a couple boxes of Fiocchi .45acp, they now got a 100 round limit on ammo, so I got 2-50 round boxes for $24.99 each, ain’t to bad a price right now.

Last edited:
My local gun shop called me the other day and said they were getting some SA 9mm 911’s in, I know the owner, he said if he gets them, he will hold one back, well, I picked it up today. Can‘t wait to try it out now.
View attachment 9731
Also, while I was there picked up a couple boxes of Fiocchi .45acp, they now got a 100 round limit on ammo, so I got 2-50 round boxes for $24.99 each, ain’t to bad a price right now.
Nice Anni (y), now don't go and shoot all that aluminum ammo you just got. 😁

Tisk , tisk , tisk , ... Anni , you can't put those .45 shells in that li'l 911. You might as well just send them to me and let me put them in a proper gun for disposal. Besides , think of your wrists. :ROFLMAO:

By the way , that is a purdy little gun you got there. (y)

Looks great. Here's hoping you don't have any of the issues some people are reporting with them. For the record my buddy has one and he loves it, never an issue.

Good score on the .45 too.
Thanks, I had the Kimber Micro 9, it was jam city at first, got rid of it due to an issue with the hammer and Kimber’s CS. I suspect for it to have some issues at first till I get it broke in. The Kimber states to throughly break there’s in with at least 500 rounds, with all the ammo hoarding, I’ll just do about a 100 rounds through this Springfield.

View attachment 9731
Ever see Andre the giant hold a beer can?
That will be Anni with the 911.
Remember to hold your pinkie up with the tea cup😉

Excellent choice. I have the 911 in .380 and 9 mm. The .380 took about 200 rounds to fully break-in before it started feeding reliably, but the 9 mm ran perfect right out of the box. Most people don't think of the 911 as a range toy, but the 9 mm is more fun to shoot than you would expect a pistol that size to be.

I had the 911 .380 and it worked a charm . No shooting issues but decided to give that to my son and grabbed the Sig p938 and that’s running really well so far and it is fun at the range. Hellcat gets a little break. I was thinking of heading out to the desert somewhere but it’s so bloody hot here

Well, did first field strip and cleaning, just for 💩& giggles, I loaded the 7 round mag with about 5 snap caps, did this about 5 times and cycled the slide, it feed and extracted every time, so, about 25 snap caps went through with no issues, I know this really don’t mean much, but I had to try and see what the gun would do, pleased with this silly outcome.

Last edited:
I think with both the 911 and P938 the big issue is inserting magazines. They get half way than you need to slam them to some degree. Or you can hit the release button and they go right in. Same with the 911 . 380

One big thing is keep them clean or they can hang up

Both rentals at range I had to stop and get them cleaned.

Well, did first field strip and cleaning, just for 💩& giggles, I loaded the 7 round mag with about 5 snap caps, did this about 5 times and cycled the slide, it feed and extracted every time, so, about 25 snap caps went through with no issues, I know this really don’t mean much, but I had to try and see what the gun would do, pleased with this silly outcome.
Well Anni, you'll have peace of mind if & when the Snap Cap Fearing Zombies show up at your residence for a home invasion. 🔫 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️😵:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back