testtest

New timber tools

Belt Fed

Hellcat
I know you guys wished i would go away with this tree cuttin stuff? I have a lot of limb trimming to do and can't throw a weight that high so i got this arborist slingshot. basically a monster slingshot on an 8 foot pole that shoots a line up in a tree and over a limb. now when i get it over the limb i'm going to use a pocket saw or rope saw to cut it down. this slingshot has a trigger you can move up and down on the post and i put it a little over halfway and crap it was all i could do to pull it that far. lol

Don't know how high it will fling a weight and line where it's at. it was a kit and on clearance at a good price so i bought it. well next i need a rope saw, since i have a lot to cut i didn't want no Ho Chi Ming crap. anyway i bought two sets of these which i am always needing to cut limbs high up that a pole saw won't reach. These limbs pose a threat to house barn and other stuff if they was to break. so i will take them down a little at a time.

You arrange the line in that big bag where it can flow freely and put the weight in the cup and aim and pull the trigger. Now for the canthooks, mine is a short one and i can't move big logs with it anymore as i am an old fart now. so i bought a Logrite extreme duty in 78 inch and 60 inch. lord have mercy these thing are big and kinda heavy. nothing i can't handle. but bigger than i thought. i also bought a logrite 60 inch and put a timberjack foot on it. it is made to roll a log up off the ground to cut up without hitting the dirt with the chain. i have a cheap chinese one i used and bent it trying pick up a small log. I have a couple monster oaks to cut here in a couple weeks. These logrites are very heavy duty especially the yellow ones and are made in the good ole USofA. The American made stuff is more expensive but there ain't no comparison in quality to the chinese junk.

20231017_134020.jpg

20231017_134131.jpg

20231017_134548.jpg

20231017_135331.jpg

20231017_135357.jpg

20231018_182716_-_Copy.jpg

20231018_183013_-_Copy.jpg

20231019_142110.jpg

I know you guys wished i would go away with this tree cuttin stuff? I have a lot of limb trimming to do and can't throw a weight that high so i got this arborist slingshot. basically a monster slingshot on an 8 foot pole that shoots a line up in a tree and over a limb. now when i get it over the limb i'm going to use a pocket saw or rope saw to cut it down. this slingshot has a trigger you can move up and down on the post and i put it a little over halfway and crap it was all i could do to pull it that far. lol

Don't know how high it will fling a weight and line where it's at. it was a kit and on clearance at a good price so i bought it. well next i need a rope saw, since i have a lot to cut i didn't want no Ho Chi Ming crap. anyway i bought two sets of these which i am always needing to cut limbs high up that a pole saw won't reach. These limbs pose a threat to house barn and other stuff if they was to break. so i will take them down a little at a time.

You arrange the line in that big bag where it can flow freely and put the weight in the cup and aim and pull the trigger. Now for the canthooks, mine is a short one and i can't move big logs with it anymore as i am an old fart now. so i bought a Logrite extreme duty in 78 inch and 60 inch. lord have mercy these thing are big and kinda heavy. nothing i can't handle. but bigger than i thought. i also bought a logrite 60 inch and put a timberjack foot on it. it is made to roll a log up off the ground to cut up without hitting the dirt with the chain. i have a cheap chinese one i used and bent it trying pick up a small log. I have a couple monster oaks to cut here in a couple weeks. These logrites are very heavy duty especially the yellow ones and are made in the good ole USofA. The American made stuff is more expensive but there ain't no comparison in quality to the chinese junk.

20231017_134020.jpg

20231017_134131.jpg

20231017_134548.jpg

20231017_135331.jpg

20231017_135357.jpg

20231019_142110.jpg
1697754967911.png

20231017_134020.jpg

20231017_134131.jpg

20231017_134548.jpg

20231017_135331.jpg

20231017_135357.jpg

20231019_142110.jpg
Can it launch a flaming pumpkin?

20231017_134020.jpg

20231017_134131.jpg

20231017_134548.jpg

20231017_135331.jpg

20231017_135357.jpg

20231019_142110.jpg
damn man...you got more trees in your yard that all of Central Park in NYC has...!!!!!!

Back