testtest

New to California Hellcat

I have the hellcat, it's small but easy to carry. it has more recoil cause of it's size but nothing bad. But if i'm gettin a handgun that size it's the FN Reflex. (there goes that song again) and the reason for that is the trigger is heads above the Hellcat or Sig P365. think i did a thread on comparing the three here a while back. But you still can't go wrong with the Hellcat.

20231014_092652.jpg

I handle one today at the LGs it’s super small kind of cheap feeling reminds me of my Walter p22 what you’ll thoughts if you have one
had mine for 3 years now, i like it.

10 mag limits here as well.

so i have a mag with the "pinky finger" extension.

1710074229288.png

to me, basically same size, weight of a Sig P 365, which i would like to get someday as well.

and i carry AIWB, with an Alien Gear holster.

I have the hellcat, it's small but easy to carry. it has more recoil cause of it's size but nothing bad. But if i'm gettin a handgun that size it's the FN Reflex. (there goes that song again) and the reason for that is the trigger is heads above the Hellcat or Sig P365. think i did a thread on comparing the three here a while back. But you still can't go wrong with the Hellcat.

View attachment 53799
I also have a Reflex and, like you, prefer it to the Hellcat because of the trigger. My Hellcat was one of my first handguns. Seems like I was always finding something that felt better AFTER I bought the latest "feel good" gun. I have pretty much settled on the ones in my carry cycle. I also still practice with the Hellcat, but I don't carry it much...I want to eventually swap out that trigger.

I also got a Hellcat, and an Sig 365, the Hellcat is nice, but the Sig feels better in my hand, but recently switched the Sig out to a Ruger Max-9, this gun feels better then the Hellcat and Sig, accuracy is about the same in all 3, trigger is good after it broke in, many frown on this gun cause it’s a Ruger, but I have complete faith in it after 500 trouble free rounds, but the Hellcat was the first Micro 9mm pistol I got, mine came with the WASP which to this day still works fine, even though it just sits on my shelf, battery life is great so far, which I know others had issues and now this site was discontinued by SA

When I went on my quest to buy my first striker pistol and first 9mm x 19 pistol I tried everything I could at the club, including the Hellcat. I eventually settled on the P365XL, as the one that felt and shot the best in my hands.

I am still not sold completely on the striker, but I am sold on the accuracy and performance of the P365Xl, they are why I have yet to replace it with sonething with a hammer, been leaning to the EMP

When I went on my quest to buy my first striker pistol and first 9mm x 19 pistol I tried everything I could at the club, including the Hellcat. I eventually settled on the P365XL, as the one that felt and shot the best in my hands.

I am still not sold completely on the striker, but I am sold on the accuracy and performance of the P365Xl, they are why I have yet to replace it with sonething with a hammer, been leaning to the EMP
A lot of people comparing the Masada S to the 365XL. I have never handled the 365XL, but if it is a good comparison to the Masada S I wouldn't give it up either.

I bought the Hellcat Pro almost 2 years ago I'm guessing. I've had absolutely no problems with it, real solid gun and carries very well. It replaced my Ruger LC9s Pro as my EDC simply because of it's mag capacity, though the Ruger does have a much better trigger and is slimmer and even easier to carry.

Both guns have always shot whatever I've fed them except for a single big box of Winchester White Box that would not feed in the Ruger prior to owning the HCP. I went thru the box and found dented casing after dented casing 😖, can't blame the guns for that. It took me forever to get rid of that box.

Back