Jsimon78
Professional
Well it’s been about 4 years since I started into this hobby. My mom was one of those “Chicago” types when I started dumping money
into “toys” and I usually got an ear full because of it (yes I help my mom out here in the wonderful state of Illinois).
Now let’s forward to this last week. My mom applied for her (anti-2A) FOID card. She’s in her 70’s and with my help getting educated (don’t blame me for been retarted) about firearm safety and how to handle one.
The one thing I tripped upon is I let her handle my new adoption, the CZ SP01. I had to shoot it down for now because of the fact I just got a little while ago (and put 100 rounds through it).
So the journey begins this Sunday at the range. I also gave her a set of my electric muffs that were still in the box (2nd hobby from shooting). I’ll see how long I keep my “nice” toys.
Now let’s forward to this last week. My mom applied for her (anti-2A) FOID card. She’s in her 70’s and with my help getting educated (don’t blame me for been retarted) about firearm safety and how to handle one.
The one thing I tripped upon is I let her handle my new adoption, the CZ SP01. I had to shoot it down for now because of the fact I just got a little while ago (and put 100 rounds through it).
So the journey begins this Sunday at the range. I also gave her a set of my electric muffs that were still in the box (2nd hobby from shooting). I’ll see how long I keep my “nice” toys.