testtest

NEW Vortex Gen 3 Razor 6x36x56.....anyone got it yet? Thoughts?

I bought the Gen 2 4.5X27x56 a couple months ago for my 300 PRC and love it. Now I see this and everything I see about it I really like. I will definitely be making the purchase and wanted to know if anyone has bought one and what you think? The Gen 2 will go on my 6.5 PRC and this Gen 3 will go on my 300 PRC.

Last edited:
I bought the Gen 2 4.5X27x56 a couple months ago for my 300 PRC and love it. Now I see this and everything I see about it I really like. I will definitely be making the purchase and wanted to know if anyone has bought one and what you think? The Gen 2 will go on my 6.5 PRC and this Gen 3 will go on my 300 PRC.

I'll pass! If it has .05mil or .125moa count me in! At 1k that's a 5" window compared to 2.5". + I don't like the reticle. I have several vortex Scopes and happy with all, but give me the EBR-4 being my favorite!

I'll pass! If it has .05mil or .125moa count me in! At 1k that's a 5" window compared to 2.5". + I don't like the reticle. I have several vortex Scopes and happy with all, but give me the EBR-4 being my favorite!
So I bought this and it has Vortex L-tec turret adjustment. Not just 1/8 or 1/4 MOA adjustments. You take the cap off the turret and you can adjust the inner screw as minimal as you would like to get an exact zero. You are now able to adjust in between the clicks to get the finest zero out there. After you have it zeroed, you put the cap back on and it then it adjusts in 1/4 MOA. I love this thing.

This video breaks it down. I put mine on my 300 PRC and am very happy with it.

Back