testtest

"New" XD Mod 2

jmcd

Professional
Founding Member
I noticed at my not so local gun shop, they had a used XD Mod 2 subcompact listed. I have an XDS Mod 2. Did I really need this? It will only get me an extra two rounds. (I carry the extended 8 in the XDS). No, I really didn't need it. I decided to call and they set it aside for me. I went up yesterday morning to check it out. Wouldn't you know it, the thing had never even been fired. A "new" gun, for a used price.
I was OK with that.

Attachments

• XD.jpg
    XD.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
I noticed at my not so local gun shop, they had a used XD Mod 2 subcompact listed. I have an XDS Mod 2. Did I really need this? It will only get me an extra two rounds. (I carry the extended 8 in the XDS). No, I really didn't need it. I decided to call and they set it aside for me. I went up yesterday morning to check it out. Wouldn't you know it, the thing had never even been fired. A "new" gun, for a used price.
I was OK with that.
JMCD, who doesn't always need a nice new or used gun? :sneaky:;)
Nice pick up (y)

I was OK with that.
The 40 Caliber version of that gun was my EDC for many years. Always used the extended magazine. Great gun.

I haven't gone down range with it yet, but I am really liking the way it fits in my hand. I have the XDS Mod 2 so it has a very similar feel, just with a wider grip of course. Springfield does deliver a solid firearm.

Back