testtest

New York Effectively Nullifies The Supreme Court’s Latest Pro-Second Amendment Decision

everybody can be voted out. it's up the the sheeple to do so.
everybody can indeed be voted out, provided the elections are fair. i will not have confidence in the election system until there is voter id, voting on election day only, no early voting, absentee ballots issued by request only and with good reason, identification requirements in obtaining an absentee ballot.

everybody can indeed be voted out, provided the elections are fair. i will not have confidence in the election system until there is voter id, voting on election day only, no early voting, absentee ballots issued by request only and with good reason, identification requirements in obtaining an absentee ballot.
Sorry, but voting on the day sucks, particularly when you’re doing it with 8 million other people.

Absentee voting I am ok with. We have had it for years. The early voting crap started with this last presidential election ( not in my state incidentally) and it needs to be stopped. Same with counting ballots that were turned in after the election, ballot harvesting and the like. The only reason to oppose voter ID is because you want to cheat.

the wife and i had to vote, via absentee voting due to covid restrictions, and our normal polling place was shut down in favor of another location, and also we were a "bit under the weather" for a while.
Sorry, but voting on the day sucks, particularly when you’re doing it with 8 million other people.
when my polling place is not shut down, or moved to another location, we have it somewhat lucky that there aren't long lines or many people to deal with. we go to a senior citizens center, and as such, not too many young'uns go there.
Absentee voting I am ok with. We have had it for years. The early voting crap started with this last presidential election ( not in my state incidentally) and it needs to be stopped. Same with counting ballots that were turned in after the election, ballot harvesting and the like. The only reason to oppose voter ID is because you want to cheat.
agree with you on early voting, and voter ID issues.

everyone ought to show a valid photo ID, and a valid voter ID. (our voter ID does not have our photo's on them, maybe some states do..??)

Article on actions that the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), and Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC), are taking on NY's new Concealed Carry Permit conditions to be met.

Article on actions that the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), and Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC), are taking on NY's new Concealed Carry Permit conditions to be met.

there's always gonna be those that have to muck up things. i hope NY loses again, so much so that if possible they get slapped with a multi million dollar fine.

there's always gonna be those that have to muck up things. i hope NY loses again, so much so that if possible they get slapped with a multi million dollar fine.
More so, I wish they'd go after the politicians that create these laws rather than hurting all the taxpayers that are going to have to pay for defending these suits and any fines that would be levied. If you read some of the comments in that article, you'll see that some (at least one), replied they are from upstate NY which has a more conservative view then liberal NYC. I was born in NYC & fortunately my parents who were born and raised in NYC decided to move out into NJ (I know, not much better). 90% of my relative now live on Long Island NY, and I have friends in upstate NY that are very pro 2A and hate the gun laws enacted there. Unfortunately it's like old NYC Tammany Hall (where corrupt politicians decided who got elected throughout much of the 19 century in NYC), where the Democrats seem to have a strangle hold on political power in that State.
Fortunately, I'm now in Pennsylvania which has gun laws that are better then most here on the East coast, but gun control proponents still try to impose their views and potential GC laws here.

Back