testtest

New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., INC. v. BRUEN

"In this case, petitioners and respondents agree that ordinary, law-abiding citizens have a similar right to carry handguns publicly for their self-defense. We too agree, and now hold, consistent with Heller and McDonald, that the Second and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual’s right to carry a handgun for self-defense outside the home," Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in the Court's opinion. "Because the State of New York issues public-carry licenses only when an applicant demonstrates a special need for self-defense, we conclude that the State’s licensing regime violates the Constitution."

"In this case, petitioners and respondents agree that ordinary, law-abiding citizens have a similar right to carry handguns publicly for their self-defense. We too agree, and now hold, consistent with Heller and McDonald, that the Second and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual’s right to carry a handgun for self-defense outside the home," Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in the Court's opinion. "Because the State of New York issues public-carry licenses only when an applicant demonstrates a special need for self-defense, we conclude that the State’s licensing regime violates the Constitution."

can these governors be "arrested" and charged with violating the US Constitution?

At least they should be removed from Office for not fulfilling their oath of office which says in part:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the constitution of the United States, and the constitution of the State of New York"

Shut down an anti-gun law and the Left will immediately impose another.
Blue run cities release criminals into communities and then decry "gun violence."
10 round magazine limits affect law abiding gun owners but not heavily armed criminals.
Waiting periods, permit fees, permit applications, gun free zones and others infringe on a constitutional right that other constitutional rights do not have similar restrictions.
Can you imagine a waiting period to speak, a permit to write newspaper articles, or ?

At least they should be removed from Office for not fulfilling their oath of office which says in part:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the constitution of the United States, and the constitution of the State of New York"
exactly what i had been thinking, they ALL take that oath.....so they are violating the laws, and such.

Shut down an anti-gun law and the Left will immediately impose another.
Blue run cities release criminals into communities and then decry "gun violence."
10 round magazine limits affect law abiding gun owners but not heavily armed criminals.
Waiting periods, permit fees, permit applications, gun free zones and others infringe on a constitutional right that other constitutional rights do not have similar restrictions.
Can you imagine a waiting period to speak, a permit to write newspaper articles, or ?
BINGO!!!

While lengthy reading, the rationale behind such SOCTUS rulings is fundamental to understanding how they affect the onerous laws that attempt to violate our Constitutional rights.
too long to read, what's the cliff notes..???
While lengthy reading, the rationale behind such SOCTUS rulings is fundamental to understanding how they affect the onerous laws that attempt to violate our Constitutional rights.

Back