testtest

Newbie question.

NYshooter

Operator
How many members are in this forum? Just curious to it's reach. Seems like I almost see the same person on nearly everything posted. Granted, I just joined yesterday 10/19/20. And only have about 2+ hours into this. So I definetely need a little more time here for sure. Appreciated.. ✌

The admin/mods had a discussion about this recently but I don’t remember the numbers. The forum was created in January 2020 and has been left to grow organically, no advertising or anything beyond Springfield Corp sites and posts the mods make on the FB Springfield fanboy pages we own. For that tiny amount of exposure the membership numbers have been solid. There are definitely a few die hards that carry the brunt of postings but the number of Alphas showing up in the last 6 months has been huge compared to our base membership.

The admin/mods had a discussion about this recently but I don’t remember the numbers. The forum was created in January 2020 and has been left to grow organically, no advertising or anything beyond Springfield Corp sites and posts the mods make on the FB Springfield fanboy pages we own. For that tiny amount of exposure the membership numbers have been solid. There are definitely a few die hards that carry the brunt of postings but the number of Alphas showing up in the last 6 months has been huge compared to our base membership.

I had no idea this just started in Jan. Really a great idea. I personally think the posts I have seen here have mostly positive, but more importantly the willingness to knowledge share without mightier than thou attitudes is huge.

I am a novice but I have learned much from this board (costing me far more than I had originally thought but that is another story!).

I started getting emails about this place when it first fired up. I assume because I was on the XD forum. I didn't really know anything about it and kind of ignored it for awhile. Missed my chance to be a founding member. So now I'm making up for it by posting a lot. :)

I signed up for SA’s newsletter after registering for their “Gear-Up” promotions & to register my firearms (I have quite a few SAs). When the forum first started, they invited me to the forum as a founding member, so I signed up and I’ve been babbling away like a crazy person every since. So welcome from the State of Pennsylvania, to NYshooter & all those that recently joined as well.

I signed up for SA’s newsletter after registering for their “Gear-Up” promotions & to register my firearms (I have quite a few SAs). When the forum first started, they invited me to the forum as a founding member, so I signed up and I’ve been babbling away like a crazy person every since. So welcome from the State of Pennsylvania, to NYshooter & all those that recently joined as well.
I second the babbling part.......🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back