testtest

Newly surfaced IRS training video

nah, that's just the first lesson..here they are, when they go out thier first time, and have a non paying tax scofflaw....in thier sights..

1660857613387.png

These guys are going to have to practice for a long time. I hope they don't shoot each other or some poor soul who's about to get audited.

Terrifying on many levels.

Are they IRS Agents or police?

Arming a bunch clown bean counters.

Edit…….
I can see the headlines now…….

Armed IRS Agent shoots grandma for forgetting to file tax return.

Last edited:
Terrifying on many levels.

Are they IRS Agents or police?

Arming a bunch clown bean counters.

Edit…….
I can see the headlines now…….

Armed IRS Agent shoots grandma for forgetting to file tax return.

The majority of IRS agents are not bean counters. In fact almost none of them are. IRS accountants are NOT agents. IRS agents are the same as the "Revenuers" of old. They have been armed federal agents since day one. I guarantee you not a single accountant ever dropped in on Al Capone or any of the old Tennessee moonshiners. :)

For the record, my wife was offered a job at the IRS. She is a CPA and nowhere in her job description was a firearm or confronting civilians mentioned. She turned them down because I wouldn't move to Kansas City.

The majority of IRS agents are not bean counters. In fact almost none of them are. IRS accountants are NOT agents. IRS agents are the same as the "Revenuers" of old. They have been armed federal agents since day one. I guarantee you not a single accountant ever dropped in on Al Capone or any of the old Tennessee moonshiners. :)

For the record, my wife was offered a job at the IRS. She is a CPA and nowhere in her job description was a firearm or confronting civilians mentioned. She turned them down because I wouldn't move to Kansas City.
I think you know what I was trying to say.

Yep. I wasn't busting your balls brother. Just pointing out some useful information that since the want ad for the IRS hit the news cycle a few days ago many, MANY people I know apparently had no clue about.
Yeah man you are correct. I showed several people the tweet. Then had to fact check the **** to show people I wasn't making it up. They are coming after people that work for their self like I do .

Back