testtest

Next Generation Squad Weapon and optic exceed soldiers’ expectations

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The first soldiers to field the Army’s newest rifle and automatic rifle began live-fire training with the weapons this week, including demonstrations on how the new round can penetrate barriers to strike targets.

Soldiers with the 1st Brigade, 506th Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division received a batch of XM7 rifles and XM250 automatic rifles and their XM157 fire controls in late March.

1713459237891.png
1713459335272.png

I think SIG as an SA version on the market already. Not my piece of meat as I need a new cartridge like I need , well you know. I really don’t see any positives to the Sig .277 Fury. It won’t do anything that the old 6.5 Swede or the 6.5 Creedmore won’t do (at least in civilian format). The military version with its THREE piece cartridge case and 80k pressure level will likely not ever be a civilian option (and I’m not sure I’d care to run rounds at those pressures anyway-I’ve personally toasted a .220 Swift barrel and that’s a LOT less pressure than the new Sig). Plus I’m betting ammo costs for the spiffy milspec version are multiple $$/round.

Scwheet! Will these be made available to civilian market(semi auto)?
Are you referring to the new "Full Semi" automatic, or the same ol', same ol' 'semi-semi' automatic? Yeh I know, it's brand new terminology. I just heard it the first time a few days ago in a high security video of a Navy Commander demonstrating an AR platform, and some other dildo telling him how wrong he was!

Back