testtest

NHL 24 Playoffs

I’m always happy when the Rangers do well. They look very strong right now, but they’ve got a tough conference to come out of.

The weak teams in the east are doing exactly what they should be right now. Bowing out quickly.

Let's hope we can hold the momentum into the next round if we sweep, extended breaks can be such a double edged sword sometimes.

Only Florida really scares me at the moment. We've owned Boston all year, Hurricanes are a great team but over the last decade we've just had their number and seem to continue to do so.

Rangers took care of business. Carolina is looking good to close this one out tonight so we will get a 2nd round rematch from two seasons ago it appears. Gonna be a hell of a series.

Boston needs to finish off Toronto tonight. Boston is their kryptonite man it's so wild.

In the West, of course i'm pulling for the Stars. They came back to win two on the road to even things up with Vegas. First team to win at home is going to win this series imho.

Preds get finished off tonight in Vancouver I think. That last game was an absolute demoralizer.

Colorado is going to win this series I think, but not tonight. I got Winnipeg taking game 5 tonight. They got some fight left still.

BYE, BYE LA!!!!
1714625843318.gif

Back