testtest

Nice day, so i went shooting.

Belt Fed

Hellcat
I was expecting this thing to kick the crap outta me but it wasn't bad at all. 14 rounds at 15 yards. stars and stripes 00 buck

20240304_103934.jpg

I can't recommend the Rost Martin. this thing is the most punishing 9mm i ever shot. the trigger safety totally sucks. gun is not fun al all to shoot. now to be fair it went bang every time. i put 60 rounds through it and that's all i wanted of the wrist breaker. lol

i don't know if that plastic piece is broke or it was like that. i had to knock the site over to hit center and it shot pretty good on accuracy. but i cheated again. i flinched on three or four shots cause of the recoil.

20240304_113348.jpg

20240304_114150.jpg

20240304_131643.jpg

I can't recommend the Rost Martin. this thing is the most punishing 9mm i ever shot. the trigger safety totally sucks. gun is not fun al all to shoot. now to be fair it went bang every time. i put 60 rounds through it and that's all i wanted of the wrist breaker. lol

i don't know if that plastic piece is broke or it was like that. i had to knock the site over to hit center and it shot pretty good on accuracy. but i cheated again. i flinched on three or four shots cause of the recoil.

20240304_113348.jpg

20240304_114150.jpg

20240304_131643.jpg
Looks to me looks like it cracked….🤔

Too bad about the Rost. I would give them a call and tell them about the recoil spring. Maybe I lucked out with getting the Kahrs. But to be honest the 200 round break in can be punishing! That 380 is really small and that's the next one to get talon grips! It was nice day here but the wind makes it lousy plus trees are starting to bloom so pollen count is up.

Well i can say that Rost Martin has some excellent customer service. I emailed them about the broken recoil rod and within 30 minutes a guy calls me and gets my address to send me a new one and a hat. can’t ask for no better than that.

Back