testtest

Nice going Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illinoisans literally just voted to give public sector unions Cart Blanche to override the legislature for funding. Literally voted to increase their own taxes by an unknown amount to be decided in the future, over and over again, by the people who will benefit financially from those tax increases.

We all voted over 80% Red in Greater Illinois. It is weird because in Greater Illlinois we have very low property taxes. Most under 2k a year. Safe streets. Kids walk to school. Neighbors all know each other and help out. Everyone hunts, shoots, and carries. We do not teach hate and perversion in our schools. Trap shooting is the fastest growing sport in the state. We have shooting comps of every kind almost every weekend. Indoor and outdoor ranges are everywhere. Probably ateast 10 within an hours drive. Are local industries are booming. Natural Oil, Natural Gas and Natural Coal are doing well. We are all 2nd ammendment sanctuary counties.

In fact if someone says Chiraq is part of Illinois, those are literally fighting words. No jury would convict someone of a gentle fist to the face correction if such a transgression were uttered.

The home sports teams are From St. Louis or Indy. Basically Chiraq does not exist in our world and no moral person would be caught dead traveling to or through or supporting any part of that enemy country.

We are actively working on forming the state of Greater Illinois. Chiraq would wither on the vine in less than a year without us.

We all voted over 80% Red in Greater Illinois. It is weird because in Greater Illlinois we have very low property taxes. Most under 2k a year. Safe streets. Kids walk to school. Neighbors all know each other and help out. Everyone hunts, shoots, and carries. We do not teach hate and perversion in our schools. Trap shooting is the fastest growing sport in the state. We have shooting comps of every kind almost every weekend. Indoor and outdoor ranges are everywhere. Probably ateast 10 within an hours drive. Are local industries are booming. Natural Oil, Natural Gas and Natural Coal are doing well. We are all 2nd ammendment sanctuary counties.

In fact if someone says Chiraq is part of Illinois, those are literally fighting words. No jury would convict someone of a gentle fist to the face correction if such a transgression were uttered.

The home sports teams are From St. Louis or Indy. Basically Chiraq does not exist in our world and no moral person would be caught dead traveling to or through or supporting any part of that enemy country.

We are actively working on forming the state of Greater Illinois. Chiraq would wither on the vine in less than a year without us.
Southern Illinois, population wise, is very much like rural Missouri. Not too far in the past we Missourians were ruled by the idiots in STL. That has no longer been the case in a very long time now. We threw off the yoke and excepting Florida ( now) we are the reddest state in the union and the most pro 2A. Illinoisans will never be able to break the chokehold Chitcago has on the state. The only logical solution is for y’all to cross the big muddy and plant new roots here, thus insuring our great grandchildren will all still live in a free state. And hey, we have hills, valleys and rifle hunting. 😉

Well I live in central Illinois and my property taxes are 5k a year and rising on house they appraised at 150k that realistically should be 75k house. Yes I'd give Chicago to Gary Indiana for a player to be named later. Our governor can't be bothered to live in Springfield, the past few lived in Chiraq

Well I live in central Illinois and my property taxes are 5k a year and rising on house they appraised at 150k that realistically should be 75k house. Yes I'd give Chicago to Gary Indiana for a player to be named later. Our governor can't be bothered to live in Springfield, the past few lived in Chiraq
Illinoisans literally just voted to give public sector unions Cart Blanche to override the legislature for funding. Literally voted to increase their own taxes by an unknown amount to be decided in the future, over and over again, by the people who will benefit financially from those tax increases.
I would be willing to bet that 40% of the people who voted for the union Bxxx Sxxx probably have no skin in the game. I mean they most likely don't have any property to tax and many probably don't work. The other 60% who voted for this crap bought into the lies ( pushed by those who really wanted this to pass ) that it would cover all workers and that won't and can't happen.

This state sucks and now that I want to get out of here , I can't afford to since I am on a limited income.

I truely wish that we could get rid of Chicago and all of Cook Co.

I would be willing to bet that 40% of the people who voted for the union Bxxx Sxxx probably have no skin in the game. I mean they most likely don't have any property to tax and many probably don't work. The other 60% who voted for this crap bought into the lies ( pushed by those who really wanted this to pass ) that it would cover all workers and that won't and can't happen.

This state sucks and now that I want to get out of here , I can't afford to since I am on a limited income.

I truely wish that we could get rid of Chicago and all of Cook Co.
Right there with you.

So, allegedly, Governor Jag-bag Flintstone has already called for an "assault weapon ban." Nevermind that they've been ruled unconstitutional time after time. They don't know what they're doing.
I'm pretty sure Illinois residents make up the third or fourth largest group of armed citizens in the world. I'm not advocating violence but, you want to criminalize the populace and coddle violent offenders. I just see an ugly future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back