testtest

Night sights for 1911 Ronin?

xokia

Alpha
Does Springfield sell night sights? I recently purchase a 1911 ronin 10mm I would like to get tritium sights for it. I sent them an email but no response from them. They do not seem to pay attention to emails from customers. Wondering which tritium sights to get for this gun.

I had inquired for night sights for my Ronin EMP. They did email back and said they do have them. I also was told if anyone other than their factory services install them, they would not be covered under warranty. The customer service phone number is 800-680-6866.

I had inquired for night sights for my Ronin EMP. They did email back and said they do have them. I also was told if anyone other than their factory services install them, they would not be covered under warranty. The customer service phone number is 800-680-6866.
Can they be that difficult to install? or just another reason to void someone's warranty. I guess I thought replacing the sights would be similar to changing sights on many other pistols. It seems that's not the case.

Does Springfield sell night sights? I recently purchase a 1911 ronin 10mm I would like to get tritium sights for it. I sent them an email but no response from them. They do not seem to pay attention to emails from customers. Wondering which tritium sights to get for this gun.
They’re Novak-style cuts, but may require fitting.

Contact @xdman, he can set you up with the sights and do the installation.

EMP uses completely different sights than a standard 1911.
It sure would be nice if gun makers would adapt a single style or version instead of having to guess. Better yet have the sight info printed in the gun manual. at least that would give some of us a reference to go by.

It sure would be nice if gun makers would adapt a single style or version instead of having to guess. Better yet have the sight info printed in the gun manual. at least that would give some of us a reference to go by.
Well…

The EMP is a completely different design of 1911; since they share no other parts with a standard 1911, it would stand to reason that the sights would be different, too.

Additionally…every different car maker uses a different air filter. It would be nice if they would standardize, but they aren’t.

Then we’d be complaining that everyone uses X brand, why can’t we have Novaks for a change!

Then we’d be complaining that everyone uses X brand, why can’t we have Novaks for a change!
I see your point but just wonder why other manufactures such at Sig seem to pretty much use the sights from one model to another. Other than the hight. Heck like I said earlier on I would be happy if the manufacture would just list what sight came on the weapon new. That would give something for some of us less informed a place to start .

Back