testtest

No Black Friday Deals for 2020

MsMelissa

Operator
Founding Member
Is anyone else bummed that there will apparently be NO BLACK FRIDAY Gun deals for 2020? With all of the back orders for guns and ammo, there’s no need for sales. I did great last year and was really looking forward to deals to stock up on this year, but apparently no dice.

My Fav LGS says the same. They cancelled their annual "tent" sale based on all that.
Seems like the way it is most everywhere. Just save some of that cash for around Christmas. Hopefully the worst will be over by then and the vendors/sellers will be looking for a little business boost.

And besides that ..... anyone as young, good lookin', and well loved as you, and has your money, shouldn't have any worry about sales anyway! LOL!

Last edited:
Seems like the way it is most everywhere. Just save some of that cash for around Christmas. Hopefully the worst will be over by then and the vendors/sellers will be looking for a little business boost.

And besides that ..... anyone as young, good lookin', and well loved as you, and has your money, shouldn't have any worry about sales anyway! LOL!
Well, my goodness, aren’t you a smoothie! 💋

I bet there will be a few...PSA, among others will likely put something on.

The prices will likely reflect the current market, of course...but this is a good time to buy things like optics, magazines, etc...same as 2009 and 2013.

1600730634091.gif

@Keystone19250 or “The Goose”

Back