testtest

No Letting Up: The Biden Administration Presses On With His War Against Gun Makers and Owners

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
This is like a broken record…..instead of celebrating Independence Day, he goes on his rants about gun control…it never ends…..

he hath no congress to change the laws,
he is all blunderbuss.
executive action wont cut it and would be struck down by scotus in a gnat fart
he is just the cocaine tool, soon to be ousted by his own party and left to go hide the remainder of his days
gaven is about to be put up as dnc nominee, as dnc already stated numerous times they choose the nominee....NOT THE VOTERS

Just trying to distract from the corruption news surrounding his family and the low approval of his job performance. First the Left supports criminals over the populace and then announce lame ideas like these as the solution. It seems so simple to just lock up the criminals and yet, they do everything but that. What could go wrong?

Never let a crisis go to waste.

It was the evening of Jul 3rd into the early 4th that at least 4 newsworthy urban mass shootings taking place in gun controlled rabid cities that prompted the speech writers to add the narrative into an otherwise bland message from Mr Potatohead. Noted should be there was no constant airing of these shootings, no examples made, only because of the optics of occurring in high crime areas.

This again, as the pundits say, is Third-Term 44 making the calls and directing the fundamental changing he started in 2008. Potatohead & Kin were allowed to dabble in foreign deals, skate on many investigations and for that comes a price.

Not letting go isn’t the problem, thing is he doesn’t remember what he’s holding. The mashed potato does what it’s told. He’s on simmer for now, holding a place. They will decide when times up.

Until then, Defer, Deflect, Distract.
Like drop a dime bag in the WH and the sit back.

If he hates America and our ways that bad why don't he just move away where nobody but the bad guys have the guns? See how that works for him. My rant.
That was a rant. Wow! You need to take courses at the SimonRL & @Bassbob School of Barking at the Moon. Courses in rants on Why You Should Never Form 1 Anything; It’s a Sporting Rifle, Not an Assault Rifle; and Why it’s my Right to have a Flame Spitting, Eardrum Perforating SBR at the Indoor Range start in the fall.

That was a rant. Wow! You need to take courses at the SimonRL & @Bassbob School of Barking at the Moon. Courses in rants on Why You Should Never Form 1 Anything; It’s a Sporting Rifle, Not an Assault Rifle; and Why it’s my Right to have a Flame Spitting, Eardrum Perforating SBR at the Indoor Range start in the fall.
How come you left out my guest lecture series ?

The political signaling from the Marxist left never stops. Criminals in cities under perpetual Democrat control continue to experience violence at the hands of their protected constituency.

They continue to ignore the criminal, instead chosing to blame the inanimate object rather than the violent sociopath(s) responsible for the carnage. When politically advantageous, they make excuses for the behavior. They choose to ignore and bury the truth when it doesn't fit their narrative.

Here's an idea: if they believe the tool manufacturer is responsible for the misuse of the tool and subject to civil litigation, then we should be able to hold the politicians who run these leftist cesspools to the same standard.

Every time a crime is committed in a Democrat controlled city, we should be able to sue the leaders of that city. Let the litigation begin! We can use the system to persecute the Marxists just like they believe they are entitled to do to a private enterprise for the actions of others.

Mentioned many times it’s all about deflection, his family is a train wreck and it’s been proven he a had everything to do with little boy Hunter getting a slap on the wrist when others would be charged with felonies for what he did.
His administration is the laughing stock of the world and in case you missed this his administration has given a total of (72) billion dollars in military aid to Ukraine.
I could go on however my blood pressure is reaching critical levels just thinking about what the country is turning into.

And let's not even get started on blue Loc-Tite or why white people should immediately vacate The Black Hills. :ROFLMAO:

The laws politicians pass do not apply to them, only us... We need term limits.
not only strict terms limits, but AGE limits as well

if one must be 35 years old to run for president, maybe the cut off age should be 60?

as for not only Presidential age requirements/limits, how about ALL those running for ANY office be at least 26 years of age..??

we have a 20 year old councilman, screaming the race card, when the police asked him POLITELY TOO, HE SAID to the talk show host, to leave the city park, as curfew signs were posted.

so, the police are following the rules, are polite, you break curfew, are asked to leave in a very POLITE WAY, and you scream the race card..???

we need MATURE people in office

yeah i know, many older people are just as childish as children can be...

but (i think) the odds are older still equals maturity

not only strict terms limits, but AGE limits as well

if one must be 35 years old to run for president, maybe the cut off age should be 60?

as for not only Presidential age requirements/limits, how about ALL those running for ANY office be at least 26 years of age..??

we have a 20 year old councilman, screaming the race card, when the police asked him POLITELY TOO, HE SAID to the talk show host, to leave the city park, as curfew signs were posted.

so, the police are following the rules, are polite, you break curfew, are asked to leave in a very POLITE WAY, and you scream the race card..???

we need MATURE people in office

yeah i know, many older people are just as childish as children can be...

but (i think) the odds are older still equals maturity
You have to remember that folks vote them into office.
The half baked being led by the half baked

You have to remember that folks vote them into office.
The half baked being led by the half baked
yes, this is true.

but (i'm thinking) if such requirements are imposed, then voting for young kids, or old farts should be, i say should be eliminated.

at least, if i were on Fantasy Island, Mr. Rourk would give me my fantasy..???

d202349d-370c-4069-afc2-440d2d9434ce_text.gif

Back